FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Post pictures of your Home tiki bar/space/yard!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
Post pictures of your Home tiki bar/space/yard!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 5:18 pm   Permalink

These places are soooooo insane! i love every one of these spots! great work everyone! i hope it's cool that i post my bar in here?! it has its own thread but i feel it will be seen in here! thx hope you like! we call it the FINKNOOK! DIG______________________________________

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
USAF Retired
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-21 03:10 am   Permalink

Some pics of my newly established basement "relaxing" space. We had the grand opening over the Christams holiday with out of town friends and relatives. It was a big hit and alot more fun than sitting upstairs in the living room.

View Profile of USAF Retired Send a personal message to USAF Retired      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Vivi

Posted: 2010-01-21 07:10 am   Permalink

ThanX Beadtiki!
My dad called me insane as he found out in what colour I wanted to paint my walls.
He convinced me to sleep a night over it, what I did, but still made my decision.
We had a lot of fun painting the boring white walls in such a catchy colour and I'm still loving it -have it now for 8 years-!
It's a spacious appartement, so it makes it very cosy.
I never regretted it for one moment, so I would say go for it!
My kitchen is painted in light blue and bright orange, wich is also very cool.
I don't have room for a bar, so I created this instead...
It's not the real thing, but it's different and funny, I think.
Curious to see you're space...!
Take care, greetings Viv.

Planning to make room in my living-room for a mini-bar though.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Vivi 2010-01-21 07:22 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Vivi 2010-01-27 03:20 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Vivi Send a personal message to Tiki-Vivi  Goto the website of Tiki-Vivi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whiskeyblood
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-01 06:51 am   Permalink

Keep this thread alive folks! Lets see new photos... I would post some but I am in the early stages of building mine. There are some really killer tiki bars/huts/rooms on this thread.

View Profile of whiskeyblood Send a personal message to whiskeyblood      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-01 7:24 pm   Permalink

I don't know how I missed this thread before.
Sleestak-Great photos of the entire work in process and the finished product is really something to be proud of.
This is really a fun thread........more.

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG tiki scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-01 7:42 pm   Permalink

i just posted some pics on my thread but gunna post on this one too as i forgot about it and it just popped up and reminded me!!! so here it is! this is my lanai that has been converted to tikihut slash bar!! it features decorative stained concrete support walls and floor,integrally colored ground and polished "stone trail" concrete counter tops. the bar has a "wave style" drink sink, another has a recess for a removable wood cutting board(in the wrks) and the last has an undermnt bar sink. the faucet will get mini tikis for the knobs insted of the plastic comon ones on it now! all the doors on the cabnts will be the reed style face w bamboo handles(in the wrks) puttin in drop lighting w custom made lights over the bar space i also will be making another custom lamp for over the other seating area( not pctured)the lamp that is up is one i made a little while ago and is posted on my thread. the thatch is locally harvested sabal palm.and the two tikis near the grill will be replaced w newley carved ones ment for the space! lookin pretty good as it is but lots more too go not to mention more decoration!! ohh and a cbinet to hold some muggs and stuff in the corner. i also am building the bar stools(also in da wrks) .and last but not least a little fridge to put in. enjoy and i will post more pics soon as i go along and from diff angles!!! cheerz and thnx for lookin!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: BIG tiki scott 2010-02-01 19:42 ]

View Profile of BIG tiki scott Send a personal message to BIG tiki scott  Email BIG tiki scott Goto the website of BIG tiki scott     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 09:27 am   Permalink

Tiki-Vivi - I would post pictures but I don't have anything done yet - I'm still in the "collecting" stage! Actually, I have a lot of work to do on the area and since my daughter is using my house as a storage space until she and her boyfriend get their own place, it's a huge mess! I want to use either a bright sky blue color or maybe a nice bright green - something that my Sophista-Tiki originals will be complemented by! I LOVE the orange in your kitchen too! You ARE bold!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Vivi

Posted: 2010-02-06 12:25 am   Permalink

thanx for you're replie Beadtiki!
Another good reason why I don't want kids
Love the colour green Atomic Tiki Punk painted her walls with...
Green is a lot cosier and warmer than blue, I think, but both colours are very tikilicious!
Take care, greetings Viv.

View Profile of Tiki-Vivi Send a personal message to Tiki-Vivi  Goto the website of Tiki-Vivi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-06 11:08 am   Permalink

Sleestak I love your hideaway. I like the mixing of furniture a lot.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation