FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Denver Ohana-Happenings & Info
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Denver Ohana-Happenings & Info
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-22 07:30 am   Permalink

Fun Alert: For 8/23/2006

The Denver Cruisers theme this week is Hawiian Luau!! Sure to be a wild tme on wheels as always. I will be there hope you will too. Wanna go? No cruiser? PM me..

T.F.

More Info:
http://www.denvercruisers.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Fink 2006-08-22 07:33 ]

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-23 1:52 pm   Permalink

Tiki Fink.....or Man about town fink......I'm gonna try and make the ride tonight. What do you ride, or how can we find you? I'm on a black Schwinn pulling Eddie Jack in the hot rod wagon I built for him, cant miss it, red and white scallops, racoon tail, etc.
We probably wont be to Fink movie night as trying to keep the kids still and quiet is futile.
But the modernism show sounds great, My girl Mrs, Amy had a painting in there last month. Nice place.
I'll ck. back here or p.m. me if you get this, I'll ck it before I leave.
Mr. Dale.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-23 4:59 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki Fink- do you still have openings for the Tiki Film event? Let me know as my wife and I will try to make it.

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-24 5:04 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ZuluMagoo 2006-09-17 12:59 ]

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matterhorn1959
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 08:28 am   Permalink

Thanks to Tikifink and his lovely wife as well as ZuluMagoo and his lovely wife, the Denver TCers had a fun night drinking and watching one of the worst (best) B movie films set in Polynesia with a tiki like monster- It Came From Hell. Thanks to the wonderful hosts!

View Profile of Matterhorn1959 Send a personal message to Matterhorn1959  Goto the website of Matterhorn1959     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 11:43 am   Permalink

Thanks Matterhorn!

Wow. Last night the Tiki Magik was really working well.. like Magik!
Thanks to everyone who came over to the shack! We had a great time and the weather even cooperated. ( which I still can't believe )
It really was one of those tiki events where things went so very swimmingly that the vibe was palpable. I am still smileing!Again much grattitude to the Zulus for their participation!!

Looks like we will do it again most likely next summer..So see you there!

T.F.
P.S. Zulu, if you see this post that super cool pic..

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-31 8:47 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ZuluMagoo 2006-09-17 13:00 ]

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-08 9:35 pm   Permalink

At the Tiki Fink Theatre event, Zulu was talking about a group visit to The Castaways in Manatou Springs. I would like to put my two cents worth in for a Saturday night early in October. Watcha think Colorado TC?

T.F.

Rum Demon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-08 11:22 pm   Permalink

The Demon family humbly puts forth the "Tiki Links 2006" Coco.

In the mails as I type, soon to land in some mile-high tiki shrine near you.

-Joe

View Profile of Rum Demon Send a personal message to Rum Demon  Goto the website of Rum Demon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 12:32 am   Permalink

That is one very fine mug Joe.

Mahalo and thanks for your support and generosity!

More pics of the prizes in the next few days on the Tiki Links thread.

-Eleio

View Profile of Eleio the fleet Send a personal message to Eleio the fleet      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 2:15 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ZuluMagoo 2006-09-17 13:01 ]

ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 8:22 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ZuluMagoo 2006-09-17 13:02 ]

Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 12:51 am   Permalink

Oh yea. Now we'er a talkin'

T.F.

Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-14 01:11 am   Permalink

Aloha Ohana!

The time is arriving, dear adventures. As we speak, island natives are sharpening their spears while dark clouds of smoke are billowing from a fearsomely anxious volcano and dreadful creatures are moving amongst the jungle shadows, in search of their next meal. Deep inside the jungle growth sits the smoldering and twisted wreck of a plane, the fate of the passengers and the exotic treasure in their possession, is unknown. Soon you will be camped at the beach and while preparing for your impending journey into darkness, you’ll begin to feel the dark rhythm of drums and hear the terrible cries of creatures both exotic and unspeakable. Steel yourself adventures, for only your putting prowess and your wits will protect you upon this perilous journey.

Heed the warning sounds of the drums, dear friends, for the Tiki Links are nearly here!

(ahem-I hate to break character, but I have much to say)

Everything is looking good for Saturday! Mother Nature appears to be cooperating and it looks like we’ll have temps in the high 60's to low 70’s, with a smattering of clouds. All the prizes are now in hand and final preparations are underway!

Here’s a peek at the tiki treasures that could be yours:

Prize Descriptions

Hand Carved Trobriand Island Ceremonial Paddel-World travelers, Oceanic Artists and all-around tiki legends, Bob and LeRoy's amazing talents have graced the greatest and most prolific of tiki establishments, throughout the decades. To support our budding Ohana, they have provided an exquisite hand carved ceremonial paddel that is certain to be the jewel of someone's private exotic temple.

The Tiki Links 06’, Bronco Inspired “Coco” Tiki Mug-As you know, it’s all about the mug. The more creative, unique and difficult it is to obtain, the better. Therefore, Rum Demon (creators of some of the most artistic and unique tiki mugs available today) have provided you the opportunity to sip your tropical tiki libations from a coconut like no other. Our demented friend Coco has been created specifically for our gathering and sports Bronco Colored eyes in tribute to our mile high warriors. This unnumbered piece of Rum Demon mastery is signed, dated and ready for sipping.

Signed copy of Taboo Table-There are several names written within the tomes of tikidom and Beachbum Berry is one that is prominent among most. “The Bum”, as he is known, has exhausted years of research and explored the very darkest corners of lost (but not forgotten) tiki temples, to bring you this rare collection of tiki food and drink recipes, of which there is no equal. From Curry Dip, to Chicken of the Gods, to Bongo Bongo Soup, The Bum has spared little in his pursuit of exotic epicurean excellence and now offers you this opportunity to enjoy his Taboo Table.

Descriptions of additional items to follow.

View Profile of Eleio the fleet Send a personal message to Eleio the fleet      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 12:27 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: zulumagoo 2009-06-26 18:13 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation