FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Denver Ohana-Happenings & Info
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
Denver Ohana-Happenings & Info
tiki-el
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-11-01 07:16 am   Permalink

Ok Bad news today My Fiance lost her job today. the good news is she is not loosing it until the end of the year but this does mean big changes.

I'm going to have to stop Tattooing for a little wile. at this time she going to get a new (probably less paying) job. we want to stay in the Denver Colorado aria but her work will probably not allow it. I'm just not making enough to support us both at the level we are now (just eking by)

So I'm going to have the a new job just for a bit.

But you all can help by Buying my art (most of it cheaply) or if you are in the Boulder, Denver aria com get some tattoo work that would be super cool

If you want some art just send me a message and I'll quote you a price
You can see the art for sale at my
http://j-lew2021.deviantart.com/gallery/

thanks for all your help
Jon

P.S. Buy some art... Please

View Profile of tiki-el Send a personal message to tiki-el  Email tiki-el     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-01 11:04 pm   Permalink

Hey El,

Really sorry to hear the bad news. Things just seem to be getting tougher for everyone in the area. I'll make sure to get the word out to a couple other groups I'm in contact with.

Also, what does your fiance do? Someone on TC might have a contact and could help.

I'll PM you for prices on your work.

Mahalo!

-Eleio

[ This Message was edited by: Eleio the fleet 2006-11-01 23:04 ]

View Profile of Eleio the fleet Send a personal message to Eleio the fleet      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-el
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-11-28 6:33 pm   Permalink

ok everyone

i have a great place for TIKI drinks in Boulder...

"The Hungary Toad" I know that is doesn't sound like a "TIKI" bar... and it is not really. But the Tiki drinks on the drink menu are great... I recommend the Kill Zombie, U.F.O, or the Joint Loosner, The food is good but the Menu is all over the place, they have Fijats, Pasta, Burgers and just about any thing esle you could want... but the highlight for me are the TIKI drinks and the price is reasonable ranging from $5.50 to 6.00 for a pint of booze a great deal...

View Profile of tiki-el Send a personal message to tiki-el  Email tiki-el     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-30 01:08 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki-el,

Thanks for the heads up!

My lady and I plan to be in Boulder before Christmas and will have to check it out.

Mahalo!

-Eleio

View Profile of Eleio the fleet Send a personal message to Eleio the fleet      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-30 08:12 am   Permalink

Thanks Tiki-el.......have to go sometime.......
And just to add......Swing Thai locations in Denver carry a few also......the Thai-tanic is a great green monster highly recommened by my intoxicated self.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-el
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-18 07:26 am   Permalink

you all have bee quite lately... well i hope that you all in denver have a happy holidays

Outrigger Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-18 12:53 pm   Permalink

Hello! Back in Denver after some interestig stuff.

View Profile of Outrigger Dave Send a personal message to Outrigger Dave      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Outrigger Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-18 12:55 pm   Permalink

Sorry I missed the golf thing but I can assure you that I would of rather did that than what was going on. Big work changes and that matters.

View Profile of Outrigger Dave Send a personal message to Outrigger Dave      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-20 12:12 am   Permalink

Aloha Dave!

No worries about Tiki Links. Your professional life obviously takes priority and since I've also been having some similar experiences in the last couple of months, I can definitely sympathize.

In addition to Tiki Links II (summer 07'), more projects are coming. Just keep an eye out for info.

Mahalo!

-Eleio

Outrigger Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-21 02:57 am   Permalink

Thanks that you caer on this front. It's been tough getting going on fun things in the summer months. I really hope 2007 easees up a bit. ? I would love to do some tiki especially when I think of all this snow..

tiki-el
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-02 4:56 pm   Permalink

i;m looking for a good bar with good tiki drinks in denver... ccan any one help?

tiki-el
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-02 4:57 pm   Permalink

i;m looking for a good bar with good tiki drinks in denver... ccan any one help? send me a PM

Eleio the fleet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-09 10:23 pm   Permalink

The Red Lantern served up some excellent tiki libation for Tiki Links.

Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-20 8:18 pm   Permalink

Kinds far but how often is there any hint of tiki in the Mtns?

May Palace chinese restraunt in Glenwood Springs serves up cheap but tasty chinese and Thai food as well as Zombies, Mai Tais and Scorpion Bowls in actual tiki and skull mugs. Didn't get one as I was playing with my kiddos but its a nice find anyway.

Right on Grand Ave within walking distance across the bridge from the pool.

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-20 8:20 pm   Permalink

Hey.....what do you know......haha.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation