FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Nudity Warning! LP Find: 'My Pussy Belongs to Daddy' - Now available for download
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Nudity Warning! LP Find: 'My Pussy Belongs to Daddy' - Now available for download
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 9:40 pm   Permalink

I found this great 'Adult' record and had to buy it, for the cover, the songs, it was just great.

One Sway at a Time

[ This Message was edited by: Tikiwahine 2006-04-10 23:10 ]

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 10:20 pm   Permalink

"Tony's Got Hot Nuts"? Thanks, tikiwahine. Thank you very much.

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 11:28 pm   Permalink

How refreshing to see a wholesome, comely young lass with REAL knockers enjoying the companionship of her pet.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 12:05 am   Permalink

hahahaha, great find as usual TW.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-04-09 12:13 am   Permalink

Here's another from the same instigators:

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 08:34 am   Permalink

"So pleased to meet you Mr. Bond"

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
donhonyc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 10:13 am   Permalink

Reminds me of that story about Johnny Carson interviewing a woman (don't know the name) on the Tonight Show. She had a cat on her lap and asked Johnny if he 'wanted to pet her pussy'. He said 'I would love to if you'd remove that damn cat'.

View Profile of donhonyc Send a personal message to donhonyc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 10:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-09 10:13, donhonyc wrote:
Reminds me of that story about Johnny Carson interviewing a woman (don't know the name) on the Tonight Show. She had a cat on her lap and asked Johnny if he 'wanted to pet her pussy'. He said 'I would love to if you'd remove that damn cat'.

Supposedly it was Raquel Welch as I heard it.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 10:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-09 10:13, donhonyc wrote:

Snopes

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-09 1:49 pm   Permalink

There is an entire book of nudie album covers Naked Vinyl: Classic Album Cover Art Unveiled which has many interesting things to say about the cheesecake album cover and many informative pictures.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
donhonyc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 8:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Snopes

Wow...that's a serious dissertation on the subject. Certainly clears up the uncertainty. I love that clip of Carson. I wish he was still alive and on the Tonight Show. That part about possibly replacing him with Mike Douglas in the 60s? That woulda been ratings poison. Douglas was only good in the daytime. He had a pretty long run with his show, but not nearly as legendary as Carson.

View Profile of donhonyc Send a personal message to donhonyc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 07:06 am   Permalink

So who's gonna rip these to MP3 so we can have a listen?

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 11:09 pm   Permalink

Here ya go!

Album from LP to mp3, downloadable through RapidShare:

My Pussy Belongs to Daddy - Various Artists - 1957

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mbonga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 12:55 am   Permalink

Great album cover, TW. I'll bet that would sell for a bundle on eBay. It took my eye-brain-hand reflex circuit only about 1 second to initiate the right click / Save File As... sequence.

View Profile of mbonga Send a personal message to mbonga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 06:17 am   Permalink

Thank you Tikiwahine! It's downloading now - can't wait to hear it!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation