Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Taboo Tiki Beach Cruiser Bike
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 ) Remove Highlighting
Taboo Tiki Beach Cruiser Bike
sherrisotomayor

Posted: 2008-12-11 3:54 pm   Permalink

I have a taboo tiki bike for sale. I'm in southern cali. Unfortunatly it has nicks, I let someone borrow it and they treated it like crap. still in good condition considering. asking 200.

View Profile of sherrisotomayor Send a personal message to sherrisotomayor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HBTiki

Posted: 2008-12-27 8:26 pm   Permalink

I sent you PM if you still have the bike.I'm in HB

View Profile of HBTiki Send a personal message to HBTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKITIKITAY

Posted: 2009-08-10 7:17 pm   Permalink

I ALSO HAVE A TABOO TIKI I LIVE IN THE CITY OF ORANGE
IM READY TO PART WITH IT

[ This Message was edited by: TIKITIKITAY 2009-08-10 19:32 ]

View Profile of TIKITIKITAY Send a personal message to TIKITIKITAY  Email TIKITIKITAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HighDesertSmoke

Posted: 2010-12-30 1:42 pm   Permalink

I just listed mine on ebay today *^_^* We moved from NY to NM with it. Now we live in the mountains where it just isn't being loved the way that it should be. Anybody interested look up ebay item # 180606820896

So sad.

View Profile of HighDesertSmoke Send a personal message to HighDesertSmoke      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Erock67

Posted: 2011-02-15 7:07 pm   Permalink

My dad has a Taboo Tiki he bought new. He has barely ridden it, and it is in great shape. He even has the owners manual. It is a very nice riding bike. If anyone is interested, send me a message. We are located in Ohio.

View Profile of Erock67 Send a personal message to Erock67      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
eycblu

Posted: 2012-09-01 12:01 pm   Permalink

Yeah I picked up a taboo tiki back in early 01, did a few mods, to my liking, but the stuff that matters is still there, have a look.

View Profile of eycblu Send a personal message to eycblu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Analuhulahunter

Posted: 2014-01-06 5:26 pm   Permalink

Aloha everyone,
By the Power of Grey Skull I came across this amazing piece of art a good will store last weekend, it is in amazing shape and I cant tell you how unbelievably STOKED I am to start the restoration. Everything is original, all GT components and even the original Dyno Street Slicks. I have already ordered a few things that it needs including the original owners manual but it is missing one of the adhesive "D" emblems that cover the screw hole on the tank. If anyone has any ideas on how I might find a set I would be greatly appreciated. I will post before and after pics on the Rustoration on the exposed metal parts and other upgrades.
Mahalo

View Profile of Analuhulahunter Send a personal message to Analuhulahunter  Email Analuhulahunter     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-06 7:34 pm   Permalink

Nice find. I have been kicking myself for not buying one of those when they came out. Had one in my hands but did not pull the trigger. Looks like you are missing the light up tiki for the front fender. Nirve make a repop of the original. Look on Amazon. They are about $30.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Analuhulahunter

Posted: 2014-01-06 8:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks Amigo best 50 bucks ill ever spend, the tiki light is already on the way

View Profile of Analuhulahunter Send a personal message to Analuhulahunter  Email Analuhulahunter     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation