FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2nd Annual Gala-Tiki at DvA Gallery!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
2nd Annual Gala-Tiki at DvA Gallery!
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 3:12 pm   Permalink

Wear a coconut bra if ya like! Most likely I will be in shorts a Hawaiian print shirt flip flops and sportin' my Tiki Tony necklace.

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 3:20 pm   Permalink

Some more pics for ya!

Wildsville Man

Derek Yaniger

Tiki From The Black Lagoon

Mike Maas

The Public Enemy

Sam Gambino

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 2:50 pm   Permalink

And here's my addition, with driftwood carved and painted stand with driftwood carved palm trees. It is already sold.

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 11:46 pm   Permalink

oh my god!....tiki tony you rule.....damn i wish that wasnt sold........cant wait to see it in person next week at the art show....

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-09 07:02 am   Permalink

Tiki Tony, I love the tiki with the stand. It's got that cool, subdued creepy vibe that drew me into the whole tiki thing to begin with.

Look forward to seeing it up close and personal next week.

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AllisonV
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-12 10:26 am   Permalink

I will be there...My good friends will be doing a lei greeting and some dancing...Hope to meet some of you there...

View Profile of AllisonV Send a personal message to AllisonV      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-12 10:52 am   Permalink

...wowweee!!!.....now that's a fine lookin group of dancers!!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-13 09:53 am   Permalink

Here's a couple new pics.

Mitch O'Connell

Johnny Crap

Hope to see you all there!

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 08:49 am   Permalink

Bump... One more day!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-17 10:48 am   Permalink

leavin in 15 minutes!....cant wait!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 09:26 am   Permalink

Just wanted to thank everyone who came out for the event. I had a great time and I hope you did as well. See you again soon. Also, all of the artwork from the show is up on the website and available for purchase. http://www.dvagallery.com/jun06.htm Cheers,

David van Alphen
DvA Gallery
DaTiki

AllisonV
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-18 11:40 am   Permalink

Some of my photos from the evening...Such a good time! It was wonderful visiting with everyone!

Melissa and me!

View Profile of AllisonV Send a personal message to AllisonV      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 2:00 pm   Permalink

wow, nothing but beautiful wahines! mahalo for sharing, allison!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 2:28 pm   Permalink

Just as with art, these pictures do them no justice. They were AMAZING! Can't wait to have them back for next years show. Mark your calendars!

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-19 08:21 ]

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 10:50 pm   Permalink

Big Mahalos to all who came from far and near to support the Midwest Tiki Scene! This year a tiki event in these parts will be hard to find but DvA filled in the gap. As an attending artist it was great meeting and talking to all the tiki freaks here in the Heartland. And many others who came from places like San Francisco and KC Missouri. A great opening night... looking forward to next year's event already.

And JT... there's fashionably late, and then there's late! Good luck with your busy summer!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation