FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events tekoteko headed to South Florida...May 28!
tekoteko headed to South Florida...May 28!
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-21 10:17 pm   Permalink

I'll be in the Fort Lauderdale are and am planning to meet up with HelzTiki at the Mai Kai on May 28, 2006. If you're in the area, I'd love to meet n' greet, so come on out!

Tekoteko

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 2:32 pm   Permalink

Please do keep us locals updated. If I'm not working, I would love to meet you.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-22 09:01 am   Permalink

Just wanted to bump this thread for those in the area that want to join us in the Molokai!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 10:27 am   Permalink

Ok, so it looks like the plan is for TT to get to the Mai Kai about 5 for the seating for the 7 p.m. show.

Rita and I are going to hit the Molokai around 6 for happy hour and some appetizers and meet up with TT and whoever after the show. (My last chance to hang out for a while, since I'll be heading to Colorado for a month on Monday).

So if you're interested in joining us for any/all of the evening, let us know and we'll see ya on Sunday!

[ This Message was edited by: HelzTiki 2006-05-26 10:28 ]

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 3:02 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 18:04 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-27 8:34 pm   Permalink

Hooray! Chip n' Andy are gonna be there . I believe I'll be checkin out the 7pm dinner show...definitely hope that doesn't conflict with your schedules .

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-29 07:30 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 18:04 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-29 6:18 pm   Permalink

The only thing i see in that pic is Helz's lil' Marq...what girls?

Looks like you guys had a good time. Sorry we missed you.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation