FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Who's arriving early for Tiki Oasis??
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Who's arriving early for Tiki Oasis??
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 10:21 am   Permalink

Stacey and I will be arriving Thursday late afternoon.
Can't wait.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 2:44 pm   Permalink

Lady V and I will be getting there on Friday afternoon. Don't start any parties without us!
(I'm looking at you Dr. Z)

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 4:07 pm   Permalink

Krustiki and I plan to drive after work on Thursday, so probably won't get there until around 10:00 p.m.

Hope the party isn't over by then!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 7:34 pm   Permalink

Friday morning SURF SESSION anyone?

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-26 7:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-26 19:34, MEAN GENE wrote:
Friday morning SURF SESSION anyone?

Gene ~ Soccer Tiki has The Royal Hawaiian's Lapu Lapu Secret Recipe. Are you ready for one WooooHoooo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 8:40 pm   Permalink

Gonna get there mid day friday cant wait .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 8:41 pm   Permalink

Thurs. sometime, traffic from L.A. is terrible.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Glamourpuss

Posted: 2006-04-26 9:18 pm   Permalink

I'll be in town Thursday afternoon!!!

View Profile of Glamourpuss Send a personal message to Glamourpuss  Email Glamourpuss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 10:42 pm   Permalink

I'll be arriving late...by 2 months. =(

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-26 10:46 pm   Permalink

hollars from down the street in the general direction of Ona and Moki's place......

I'm here already!

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-27 08:58 am   Permalink

Thursday Afternoon with Dr. Shocker.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-27 09:13 am   Permalink

The Tiki Finks will arrive around Midnight on Thursday so save us a seat at the bar. Hope the party is still goin' on.
T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-27 09:40 am   Permalink

I can't believe I have to wait at my house in Mission Beach for another whole week before you all show up.

BTW- TC shutterbugs hoping to take lots of photos of tikis while in San Diego be warned, this place is simply lousy with wannabe swimsuit models. They'll leap into every photo if they see you coming with a camera.

This was supposed to be a pic of Hodaddy's Hideaway on the placid shores of Mission Bay!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 08:48 am   Permalink

We arrive on Friday morning and leave on Monday morning. I called the hotel and had them note an "early arrival request" on our room reservations, so we are keeping our fingers crossed the room is available before 3:00pm. See you all there!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 11:21 am   Permalink

Anyone have an idea on how late the bar is open at the Hanalei on Thursday night? We are arriving late and I am sure I will want a cocktail or ten after our screwey priceline flight.

Thanks,

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation