FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Aloha Expo-Santa Fe Springs, CA 5/20-21st
Aloha Expo-Santa Fe Springs, CA 5/20-21st
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-27 7:20 pm   Permalink

For some hawaiian cultural fun, check ot this event (and visit the Coconut Kiss booth too!):

Aloha Expo
Heritage Park
Santa Fe Springs, CA
May 20-21st, 2006

The Aloha Expo 2006 is a 2-day festival featuring an outdoor cultural marketplace, island cuisine, and continuous Hawaiian and Polynesian music and dance. Admission and parking is FREE! Proudly sponsored by the Kama'ina Club of Orange County.

For directions and more info: visit
http://www.aloha-expo.com

Mahlo!
Gina
Coconut Kiss
www.coconutkiss.com

[ This Message was edited by: coconutkiss 2006-04-27 19:20 ]

[ This Message was edited by: coconutkiss 2006-04-27 19:21 ]

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-15 10:56 pm   Permalink

Don't forget about the Aloha Expo this weekend!

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-16 09:26 am   Permalink

hey, thanks for posting this. i'm about 10-15 minutes away from there, so i may have to get the wife and kid to go this weekend.

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-15 2:13 pm   Permalink

In case you aren't going to Tiki Oasis:

http://www.aloha-expo.com

Aloha Expo, August 18th and 19th, 2007, is a 2-day festival featuring an outdoor cultural marketplace, island cuisine, and continuous Hawaiian and Polynesian music and dance. Admission and parking is FREE! Proudly sponsored by the Kama'āina Club of Orange County.

Heritage Park
12100 Mora Drive
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670-3759

From South (Interstate 5):
Take I-5 NORTH. Take the NORWALK BLVD exit towards NORWALK. Turn RIGHT on SOUTH NORWALK BLVD. Turn Left on MORA DRIVE.

From North (Interstate 5):
Take I-5 SOUTH. Take the I-605 NORTH. Take the TELEGRAPH RD exit towards SANTA FE SPRINGS. Bear Right on TELEGRAPH ROAD. Turn RIGHT on HERITAGE PARK DRIVE. Turn RIGHT on MORA DRIVE.

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-16 9:44 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation