FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Wood Sculptures by J.S.G.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Wood Sculptures by J.S.G.
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-13 4:32 pm   Permalink

Wow! Nice pieces JSG. The masks are really cool and the Van Gogh is outta site.

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
J.S.G.
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-21 8:59 pm   Permalink

carved this one last week...gave it to my sister. not very tikish, I was aiming for oceanic...looks african. my sister liked it, she says it goes with their decor, which is funky, islandic, cool mo, original.

View Profile of J.S.G. Send a personal message to J.S.G.  Email J.S.G. Goto the website of J.S.G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
J.S.G.
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-25 5:33 pm   Permalink

THE EYE 'N' I OF THE STORM EXHIBITION

Hello All! It's been awhile... looks like alls well here. I've been busy... there is an exhibit of my woodcarvings, it's only another week... if you happen to live in northern humboldt check it out, otherwise, you can see some pictures here.

http://revolution.groeschen.com/2007/01/22/eye-n-i-of-the-storm--the-exhibit.aspx

have a good one!! peace Jessie

View Profile of J.S.G. Send a personal message to J.S.G.  Email J.S.G. Goto the website of J.S.G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
J.S.G.
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-25 5:36 pm   Permalink

sorry about the confusion of the two topics eye 'n' I. been awhile since I posted, wanted to keep the chain of events of the evolution of the revolution of my world here... in tiki land.

Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-25 6:49 pm   Permalink

Wow!! The 'Starry Night' is just fantastic! (posted before I joined). My hat is off to you...

T3

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation