FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events PHOTOS! Too much fun! TC gathering at Trader Vic's Scottsdale Aug 3rd-6th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PHOTOS! Too much fun! TC gathering at Trader Vic's Scottsdale Aug 3rd-6th
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 10:12 am   Permalink

Pics begin on page 7!

Mahalo and have a lovely day, y'all!

tiki-tina

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-tina 2006-08-09 10:47 ]

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 11:24 am   Permalink

YEAH!!
Thanks for working out the details. Can't wait.

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 11:31 am   Permalink

sounds super-groovy....will be there with bells on

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-02 10:12 pm   Permalink

I saw that Tiki Tina had a great idea on a Trader Vic's party. I am for it and I have had some feed back from others as well. However, I have to go to a Big VW show and hopefully find a 23 window ragtop bus. We all have our missions in life so the second weekend of June won't work for me. But, why don't we give them the chance to get things together and do something on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Maybe a camp out with bar party?

Tiki Mo Fo

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-03 07:38 am   Permalink

WooooHooooooo! Soccer Tiki and I want to have More FUN in the AZ SUN!! I think a weekend later in June would be good too!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-03 11:00 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tiki-tina 2006-07-30 18:44 ]

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-03 11:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-03 23:00, tiki-tina wrote:
Trader Vic's Scottsdale Update

.....The bad news is that it can be kinda hot in Scottsdale in the summer, but that's what air conditioners, swimming pools and tropical drinks are for, right?

Now that sounds more like an "Oasis"!!!! I can't wait to bake in the Arizona sun and party with all the great AZ Tikiers!!!! And snyone else who makes it out for that matter!!!!

WooooooHooooooooooo!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-03 11:34 pm   Permalink

Aug works better for me..... July is super busy for me traveling the good ol USA... Fireworks in D.C., some beach fun in LA, and some boating in the great cheese state of WI...... So, let us shake and bake, and have some fun in that great AZ sun!!!!!!! I will start making some ice cubes right now....

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-03 11:44 pm   Permalink

I forgot to add that I am interested in both the Vally Ho and Trader's. I know that both can be kinda expensive.... But I read an article I think that it was Atomic Ranch, but not to sure and really would love to check out the hotel.... When else can you really enjoy like summer? I am sure that it is crowded and $$$$$ the rest of the year. Maybe we can try for some room parties so I don't have to hock that extra kidney. I will bring me Trader Vic's cookbook I my Mom found in the attic for me..... I know that it takes seven small limes and crushed ice..... I remember that much from BH, I wonder if they will also have pics of Merv...... SoccerTiki you may have to bring your handy dandy ice crusher........

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-04 06:41 am   Permalink

WooooHoooooo! Pool Party at The Valley Ho & a Night at Trader Vic's. Hot August Nights work for Soccer Tiki and I. Don't forget: Both The Catalina Island Tiki Fest & The LOng Beach Tiki Fest are the weekend of August 18th.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 07:50 am   Permalink

Hey all,

August is not looking good for us at the moment so we can't give you a definitive "count us in or out." The Mr and I might try to swing an evening at TV's sometime in June and would love to make an unofficial, impromptu night of it if anyone is free at the time.

cheeky half

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 1:15 pm   Permalink

I'll be there on the 4th. Anyone else?

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-04 6:00 pm   Permalink

Well, let me know if we want to take a car pool up on a random night...... Louie said he would like to catch a trip up as well. Let me know....

lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-06 12:29 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately I cannot make the opening, I will be in Lost Wages that weekend. July would work better.. I will definitely be needing those mai tais with the house being under renovation at that time!!!! I am in for any time in July or August, but I would just be meeting up with all TCers at TV and not staying at the hotel, I live in Phx.

View Profile of lovevw181 Send a personal message to lovevw181  Email lovevw181     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-16 9:02 pm   Permalink

Any date for a TC Party yet??

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation