FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events PHOTOS! Too much fun! TC gathering at Trader Vic's Scottsdale Aug 3rd-6th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
PHOTOS! Too much fun! TC gathering at Trader Vic's Scottsdale Aug 3rd-6th
Bamboo Boyd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-16 1:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-14 12:02, Cousin Dave wrote:
Aloha to all the PHX ohana who shared in the good time at TV's....

Who's game for another fun get-together at the BIKINI? Start chimin' in with possible days/times that will work best for you and then we can nail down a specific date/time.

I know you can't wait for those $3 pitchers!!!!

~~Cousin Dave

Hey Cousin Dave,
Tiki-Tina and I are up for another get together. This weekend's out, but maybe we can set something up in the next few coming weeks. I'll check with her and one of us will get back with you!

View Profile of Bamboo Boyd Send a personal message to Bamboo Boyd  Email Bamboo Boyd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-25 9:20 pm   Permalink

WoooHooooo! When's the next Scottsdale crawl??? We can't wait to come back to visit our Arizona Ohana

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Boyd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-25 10:14 pm   Permalink

Yabba Dabba Dooooo!!!!!!!!!

I hear the bedrock is rumblin' down ole' mennuhnie way... So WooHoo, are you and SoccerTiki coming out for the Luau at Ernie Mennehuniville? PM us and let us know. I think Tiki_Tina's got room rates already. What a doll!

View Profile of Bamboo Boyd Send a personal message to Bamboo Boyd  Email Bamboo Boyd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-25 10:19 pm   Permalink

Feast your eyes upon my Deseret Industries (Mesa) finds--this is ONE TRIP--$3.50 spent--aMAZING.

I need someone who is going to the Menehune event ( I probably won't but COULD be persuaded...) to take these albums & get them signed for me--MAJOR score!

[ This Message was edited by: bb moondog 2006-08-25 22:19 ]

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-23 8:16 pm   Permalink

Any thoughts of a TV's Scottsdale 2nd Annual Get Together??

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-12 4:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-12 15:41, JenTiki wrote:
This just in from the Trader Vic's Scottsdale Facebook page:
Quote:

We regretfully announce that after dinner on Saturday, July 30, we will no longer be in operation. Please come and visit us before then! Stay tuned for an exciting new dining concept from Hotel Valley Ho; details will be announced soon.

RIP Trader Vic's Scottsdale! We barely knew you, but happy to have partied with you while we had the chance!

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-13 07:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-12 16:40, tiki-tina wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-07-12 15:41, JenTiki wrote:
This just in from the Trader Vic's Scottsdale Facebook page:
Quote:

We regretfully announce that after dinner on Saturday, July 30, we will no longer be in operation. Please come and visit us before then! Stay tuned for an exciting new dining concept from Hotel Valley Ho; details will be announced soon.

RIP Trader Vic's Scottsdale! We barely knew you, but happy to have partied with you while we had the chance!

BooHooo!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation