FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Help, Tikicentralites! Need a ride to Emeryville!
Help, Tikicentralites! Need a ride to Emeryville!
Frenchy Polynesia
Deleted

Posted: 2002-12-09 8:35 pm   Permalink

ACK! The perennially lost and new-to-California Frenchy P. desperately needs a ride from the Sunset district in SF to the Emeryville Trader Vic's party! (In my ignorance, thought it was in Palo Alto). It would only be one-way, and you will not only gain my eternal gratitude, but also a mai tai (or your poison of choice). MAHALO!!

http://www.integraonline.com/~missyvonne/index.html

[ This Message was edited by: Frenchy Polynesia on 2002-12-09 20:37 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-12-09 11:31 pm   Permalink

We'll see you at the Hyatt tommorow, Cathey. (See big Victor Bergeron thread)

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Frenchy Polynesia
Deleted

Posted: 2002-12-10 07:54 am   Permalink

Well, um... thanks for the offer... unfortunately, with time and car restraints I can't even get there.

I'll keep looking/begging! Cheers.

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-12-10 08:12 am   Permalink

Mike- can you swing by to get Cathey? Will that be on your way or were you going on another bridge?

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-10 09:36 am   Permalink

I'm actually not going to be anywhere near San Fran- I head up the east side of the bay and am going early to miss all the traffic. I take it you guys aren't leaving from home- otherwise she'd be going with you to the Hyatt?

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Frenchy Polynesia
Deleted

Posted: 2002-12-10 09:47 am   Permalink

Ok... I might have a solution - I'm going to take the N Judah to the Embarcadero Station, which they tell me is right near the Hyatt at California & Market Sts.... Unfortunately, I can't get 2 maps that agree on this. Can I get a cel phone # for the people who are leaving from the Hyatt, so I can call them if I get lost? Thanks!! My email is: cathey@cjfdesign.com.

[ This Message was edited by: Frenchy Polynesia on 2002-12-10 10:02 ]

mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2002-12-10 10:17 am   Permalink

Martiki6-- I gave Frenchy your cell phone #... Thanks for helping everyone, as I'm working in the East Bay today myself. :|
-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation