FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge The horror that is the Beatles!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
The horror that is the Beatles!!
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-13 9:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-06 08:12, donhonyc wrote:
Quote:

It's a sad day when I would rather listen to good charlotte or bon Jovi then the beatles.

A sad day indeed. Maybe your ass wouldn't hurt so much if you stopped talking out of it.

See, white devil? You are not allowed to go against the herd mentality. Some of the people in this old thread gave me such a hard time that I stupidly had to delete most of my posts. That's something I shouldn't have done. Once you start doing that, you are on the road to mediocrity.

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2014-02-14 08:34 am   Permalink

To quote my personal Lord & Savior, Rorschach: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-19 7:34 pm   Permalink

I miss this thread, Lucas, and most of all, I miss you and woofmut going at it about stupid stuff that sounds great at midnight.

View Profile of telescopes Send a personal message to telescopes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation