FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Post Your Tiki Oasis 6 Pictures here
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Post Your Tiki Oasis 6 Pictures here
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 08:19 am   Permalink

The Mr decided to announce to all present during one of the room Rum-a-thon's (can't remember which) that he LOVED TikiTat and he was gonna steal her from Shawn!! They have this German synergy thing going, I guess. I have never heard 2 drunks discussing politics so animatedly and with such passion! Had to keep my eye on him. Hands in view at all times, buddy!!
Tikitat: He wants to know if you'll be joining the crew on Catalina Island? I remind him...we are BOTH married!! Crazy rum sodden Kraut!
Tsunami Shawn: I would like to know if you ever got your coconuts fixed. Sounds serious! The one coconut reeked of rum all weekend!!
(See said coconut in background of evidence photo #7 depicting the Mr's cockeyed, besotted revelry.)

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-12 6:37 pm   Permalink

for photos check out Noel's site that he posted fotos to in somewhat real time

tikiblog.com

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 8:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-12 18:37, Otto wrote:
for photos check out Noel's site that he posted fotos to in somewhat real time

tikiblog.com

Wow! Hundreds of great shots!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-15 3:41 pm   Permalink

That pic of Biff, backstage and under the table, just made my day. The entire picture is really a classic and a separate crop and blow up of Otto would be outrageous. This is a perfect Tiki Oasis VII promotional picture!!

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-16 10:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-12 08:19, Hau 'oli Tiki wrote:
The Mr decided to announce to all present during one of the room Rum-a-thon's (can't remember which) that he LOVED TikiTat and he was gonna steal her from Shawn!! They have this German synergy thing going, I guess. I have never heard 2 drunks discussing politics so animatedly and with such passion! Had to keep my eye on him. Hands in view at all times, buddy!!

It was during Ran's Keelhaul time, and it wasn't just shared Germanic origins (Ich war im Wiesbaden geboren) but there was other personality based synergisms going on there, plus your husband & TikiTat are both really nice people.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation