FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Kelbos tiki on ebay, is it real????
Kelbos tiki on ebay, is it real????
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 06:53 am   Permalink

I saw this on ebay , I just do not remember if it is the real deal or not....does anyone remember this at kelbos??

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 09:16 am   Permalink

Welcome back TW.
Give us a link dude.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 09:21 am   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-43-Tiki-from-Old-Los-Angeles-Tiki-Bar-Kelbos_W0QQitemZ7763265458QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 09:48 am   Permalink

the seller claims he was told it may be from kelbo's, but could not confirm for certain...it's definately old school, complete with holes in back where it was obviously anchored to a wall to deter theft...by the look of it's finish, it may have been attached outside a building...this tiki looks way familiar..i know i've seen it somewhere..perhaps a vintage postcard or even book of tiki....anyone know??

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 10:09 am   Permalink

Eli did Kelbos. Eli used a lot of Milan G. tikis. Looks like a Milan G. tiki to me.

Hmmmmm. ??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 10:13 am   Permalink

619$ Wow!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-13 04:59 am   Permalink

If I had confirmation that it was the real deal from the pico location, I woulda beat his bid!.

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation