[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Lost n' Found
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Lost n' Found
Deery Luau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-10 07:40 am   Permalink

Did anyone happen to find a white, button-down "old lady" cardigan sweater anywhere in the hotel?

I finally unpacked my suitcase this morning and realized that I returned home without it. I'm sad...

Deery

View Profile of Deery Luau Send a personal message to Deery Luau  Email Deery Luau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 07:49 am   Permalink

Hey Deery check with WoohooWahine

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=18661&forum=17&start=135&hilite=sweater

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deery Luau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-10 07:55 am   Permalink

Thanks, Chongolio! Saw that. Unfortunately, the sweater WooHoo found in her room is a zipper-front sweater. Mine has buttons...

Deery

View Profile of Deery Luau Send a personal message to Deery Luau  Email Deery Luau     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip

Posted: 2006-05-10 10:16 am   Permalink

I lost my, "get up and go" Has anyone seen it?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 10:20 am   Permalink

I lost my liver. I think it snuck out when I was passed out.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 11:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-10 10:20, Rob Roy wrote:
I lost my liver. I think it snuck out when I was passed out.

I think it took your shoes too.

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-10 12:01 pm   Permalink

We lost our screamin monkey slingshot friday nite, you put your fingers in his hands and pull his feet/tail and when released he screams
and shoots like 20 feet, did anybody find? He has WWI flight cap and yellow scarf, hes very missed..

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deery Luau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-10 12:35 pm   Permalink

I think your monkey may have run off with my granny sweater...

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-10 6:15 pm   Permalink

I wanted to make my 300th post meaningfull in some way, so I becme a Grand Member ten minutes ago ...

...but since the forum won't let me in, heres a dumb joke about what I found at Tiki Oasis.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2006-05-10 18:21 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-20 8:04 pm   Permalink

Aloha All

Lost at Tiki Oasis 10/Bali Hai...

I left a couple of mugs with the very nice people selling the Shag Tiki Oasis 10 shirts on thursday at the Bali Hai...They closed up shop before I could get back to retrieve them...If you are those very nice people or know those very nice people, lets meet for a drink...

Mahalo,
John

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TORKERTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-20 9:55 pm   Permalink

Did anyone find a credit card @ Bali Hai?

View Profile of TORKERTIKI Send a personal message to TORKERTIKI      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-21 07:29 am   Permalink

Found! Women's eye glasses! Rectangular with sparkly flowers on sides. Call 818 522 7593 if they're yours. In room 1101.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-21 4:29 pm   Permalink

I think the glasses are Valerie's. They match the description and are missing. We'll try to find you later today.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-23 12:52 am   Permalink

Well, if tried tried the Poi cocktail on Friday night, then you were at my room crawl party. Send me a personal message and I'll mail the glasses to you.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-23 08:17 am   Permalink

My wife lost her shoes. They're black criss-cross wedge heels made by Playboy. They have the little Playboy bunny icon on the side. She kicked 'em off in the kids room and never saw them after that! Anybody???

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation