FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Oasis Lost n' Found
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki Oasis Lost n' Found
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 3:31 pm   Permalink

For this year, I lost a battery charger, complete with a square Canon NB-5L Li-ion battery for a Canon camera. Anyone find it? I either left it poolside, or in the CSI seminar. The battery charger is a black generic no name brand, but the battery is a Canon battery.

I won't be able to upload and post my pics until it is found, which is lucky for some of you.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 4:35 pm   Permalink

I somehow managed to lose an entire folding table at the Hobo Camp Cookout! Anybody pick up an extra?
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 4:43 pm   Permalink

Dr. Z, check with Al-ii. We handed it over to him, along with Soccer Tiki's grill, thinking it was Soccer Tiki's table as well.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 4:54 pm   Permalink

yes I handed over a folding table to soccer. we have it

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2011-08-25 6:49 pm   Permalink

Just saw this! Is your table about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide? White?

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 12:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-25 18:49, SoccerTiki wrote:
Just saw this! Is your table about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide? White?

Yep, that's mah table! I'll try to get it from you a.s.a.p....

(How is it you always seem to end up with some piece of my furniture by the end of the summer?)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FilthyMidget
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 3:25 pm   Permalink

Corning wear ceramic bowl with Tupperware lid it had Arroz con leche in it (sweet rice). Left at Hobo cook out.

aka The Filthy Midget

View Profile of FilthyMidget Send a personal message to FilthyMidget  Email FilthyMidget     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 5:18 pm   Permalink

Didn't see the corning wear bowl when we cleaned up. I'll double check the bag that I have of Trader Bill's pie tins. I'm wondering if we threw it in with the Soccer Tiki stuff....But overall, don't recall seeing it.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fezmonger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-30 3:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-25 15:31, Mai Tai wrote:
For this year, I lost a battery charger, complete with a square Canon NB-5L Li-ion battery for a Canon camera. Anyone find it? I either left it poolside, or in the CSI seminar. The battery charger is a black generic no name brand, but the battery is a Canon battery.

I won't be able to upload and post my pics until it is found, which is lucky for some of you.

I seem to recall something like that being left at our booth but I'm not certain what became of it. I will check to see if it got packed in our things.

View Profile of Fezmonger Send a personal message to Fezmonger  Email Fezmonger Goto the website of Fezmonger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-30 3:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-30 15:29, Fezmonger wrote:
Quote:

I seem to recall something like that being left at our booth but I'm not certain what became of it. I will check to see if it got packed in our things.

Otto said the hotel had a camera battery charger with a battery still in it. He said he would try to get it to Mai Tai.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fezmonger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-30 4:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-30 15:38, JenTiki wrote:

Otto said the hotel had a camera battery charger with a battery still in it. He said he would try to get it to Mai Tai.

Oh good. Thanks for clearing that up.

View Profile of Fezmonger Send a personal message to Fezmonger  Email Fezmonger Goto the website of Fezmonger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-30 7:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-30 15:38, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-08-30 15:29, Fezmonger wrote:
Quote:

Otto sent me a pic of the battery charger and battery that he found in the hotel lost and found, and unless he stumbled upon another that I don't know about, it wasn't mine - it was indeed a Canon battery charger with battery, but a different sized battery for a different camera. Oh well.

Fezmonger, I very well could have left it at your booth, when Coco Loco and I stopped by to pick up my Tiki Oasis Fez. That would make sense, as I think your booth was my last stop before I went to the CSI seminar, which is where I thought I had left it. Please keep an eye out for it for me, as you unpack your stuff! Much thanks! If I can wrangle up a picture of the charger and battery, I'll forward it to you. Cheers!

Fezmonger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-09-01 6:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-30 19:30, Mai Tai wrote:
Otto sent me a pic of the battery charger and battery that he found in the hotel lost and found, and unless he stumbled upon another that I don't know about, it wasn't mine - it was indeed a Canon battery charger with battery, but a different sized battery for a different camera. Oh well.

Fezmonger, I very well could have left it at your booth, when Coco Loco and I stopped by to pick up my Tiki Oasis Fez. That would make sense, as I think your booth was my last stop before I went to the CSI seminar, which is where I thought I had left it. Please keep an eye out for it for me, as you unpack your stuff! Much thanks! If I can wrangle up a picture of the charger and battery, I'll forward it to you. Cheers!

It looks like I have found a battery charger that is indeed not mine! ...and it is for a Canon product!

I will shoot you an email.

Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-05 8:44 pm   Permalink

Hey Natalie,

FOUND your corning ware. It was in Trader' Bill's bag....which is in my trunk here in Northern CA....

Quote:

On 2011-08-28 15:25, FilthyMidget wrote:
Corning wear ceramic bowl with Tupperware lid it had Arroz con leche in it (sweet rice). Left at Hobo cook out.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation