FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Big Sam's goodbye Party on Sat. 27th - Buffet Sold Out! RSVP if Interested in seeing the Show Only.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Big Sam's goodbye Party on Sat. 27th - Buffet Sold Out! RSVP if Interested in seeing the Show Only.
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 6:04 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tikitatt 2006-05-24 21:36 ]

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeLizard
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-25 09:41 am   Permalink

I'd like to go to at least the show, maybe show and dinner if someone cancels, but I'd also like to car pool with someone from the San Diego area. Anyone else headed up?

View Profile of LoungeLizard Send a personal message to LoungeLizard  Email LoungeLizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-05-25 12:48 pm   Permalink

Sabu asked me to let everyone know that the show will start at 7:30pm. Dinner is @6:30pm. Happy Hour....when you get there!!! The spots for the Dinner is sold out now. There are still spaces for the show!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-25 4:04 pm   Permalink

There's a story about this event in the OC Weekly.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-25 4:17 pm   Permalink

Q-tiki and I will be there.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-05-25 4:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-25 16:04, ookoo lady wrote:
There's a story about this event in the OC Weekly.

Hmmmm? Some incorrect information: Freaky Tiki's & Smokin Menehunes will not be performing. And who is the band Tiki Taix?? LOL

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-schleek

Posted: 2006-05-25 6:24 pm   Permalink

Hey guys, I am going to Sams on Friday (26th) night @ 8:30. Aif any of you are there, look for the guy in the Hawaiian shirt (haha)

I most likely will be with my wife and another couple and a child so see ya there...

View Profile of tiki-schleek Send a personal message to tiki-schleek      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-25 6:34 pm   Permalink

I'll meet you there, tiki-schleek. I'll be the guy in the Hawaiian Shirt and the coconut-monkey pendant. We should arrange a secret code-phrase.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-25 7:33 pm   Permalink

A preview of the nice Fugu Sipper than Munktiki has graciously donated as one of the door prizes:

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-25 7:39 pm   Permalink

A preview of Polynesiac's pre-casting pendant carving, patterned after the Sam's logo tiki:

I've loved that tiki forever. Can't wait to get my hands on one of the pendants.

I've also updated the first post to this thread with details about Show-Only tickets.

Sabu

Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-25 7:57 pm   Permalink

What an awesome sipper! I can think of a lovely bit o poison to put in that Fugu!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 1:03 pm   Permalink

Wow, looks like a full house!! Very cool pendant polynesiac!! I will be there with wet wahine to bid Sams a sad farewell. Is this what humans call progress? Where will our children drink and cavort? Anyway, we go back many mai tai moon's. Sorry to witness it's demise! Okole maluna and mahalos for the memories! see you at the show, Wes

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 2:52 pm   Permalink

Please open up my reservation for 4. I wont be attending.

Sorry for the late cancellation.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-26 3:34 pm   Permalink

Put me in for 1 I,ll attend what evers still open . cell 626 893 4338 Regards Tyger

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-05-26 5:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-24 12:26, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
That completely fills the buffet reservation I made yesterday! Wow. I'm afraid we'll have to cut off any further reservations for dinner and begin to take reservations for the show only (show starting at 8:00pm, dinner on your own or in the main Sam's dining room). I'll get ruling from Sam's on how many people the Hidden Village rooms can handle for the show.

Thanks for the great response. I'll try to update the first post later today.

Sabu

The Dinner Buffet is Completely Booked! If you just want to attend the show there may be limited space available???

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation