FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Fisherman - May 24th and 25th in San Francisco!
The Fisherman - May 24th and 25th in San Francisco!
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-05-16 1:42 pm   Permalink

See Fisherman's post below for details

[ This Message was edited by: thejab 2006-05-18 10:18 ]

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-17 09:38 am   Permalink

Is there any way to buy fisherman CD's without using paypal??

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fisherman

Posted: 2006-05-17 11:32 pm   Permalink

Hey, just wanted to clarify Fisherman gigs in San Francisco on May 24th and 25th

Incredibly, its been over 2 years since I've played in SF, and I plan on raising holy heck the whole time I'm there! I'm bringing my vibes and my drummer Pete, and when we hook up with Paul Bergman (SF Burlesque, Go Going Gone Girls, Mingo 2000), it'll be a transcontinental reunion of Fisherman's Vibraphonic Trio!!! 2 nights only in SF---May 24 and 25, then its off to Vegas for Exotic World! Here's the dates, but also check out my site
http://www.fishermansburlesque.com/ for more pix and details.

Thanks for your help- please pass along to anyone you know who might want to know, send my link, etc.
Wed May 24
Fisherman Trio-10pm
Go-Going-Gone-Girls-11pm
The Barbary Coasters-12:00
@ Annie's Social Club, 917 Folsom
9pm $5

Thurs May 25
Fisherman Trio- A night of Tiki Exotica and Cubist Jazz!
With Tiki Go-Go dancer Jackie-O-No!
Club Delux, 1511 Haight St.
FREE!!
9pm-?

Also to answer the question about Fisherman CD's, to purchase w/out using paypal, simply email tikijive@earthlink.net
Thanks

View Profile of fisherman Send a personal message to fisherman  Email fisherman Goto the website of fisherman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-05-18 10:23 am   Permalink

I'll definitely be at the show at Annie's Social Club on the 24th. Annie's is the best new place to see a show in the Bay Area, and the Barbary Coasters are an A-1 dance band. Come on out and do the frug with me!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-25 10:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-17 23:32, fisherman wrote:
Hey, just wanted to clarify Fisherman gigs in San Francisco on May 25th

Incredibly, its been over 2 years since I've played in SF, and I plan on raising holy heck the whole time I'm there! I'm bringing my vibes and my drummer Pete, and when we hook up with Paul Bergman (SF Burlesque, Go Going Gone Girls, Mingo 2000), it'll be a transcontinental reunion of Fisherman's Vibraphonic Trio!!! in SF---May 25, then its off to Vegas for Exotic World!

Thurs May 25
Fisherman Trio- A night of Tiki Exotica and Cubist Jazz!
With Tiki Go-Go dancer Jackie-O-No!
Club Delux, 1511 Haight St.
FREE!!
9pm-?

Thanks

ZAZZ -SEE you folks there!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation