FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts LavaFlow/Reesenik art. New sticker and mug! Mugs are going fast!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
LavaFlow/Reesenik art. New sticker and mug! Mugs are going fast!
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-03 8:04 pm   Permalink

I want whatever he is drinking......

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 12:36 pm   Permalink

Great stuff Matt.
I love a good zombie painting.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 12:46 pm   Permalink

Those are great Matt. The skeleton has a neat lookin' illustrative style to it. It looks like the kind you would find in a old kids book about pirates. The Zombie is rad too. Nice 3Dism with the drinkin hand bustin' out the frame. A series would be killer! Always a treat to see the new stuff.
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 3:46 pm   Permalink

yo matt i loves me a zombie! very cool! now you have to make one of your own crazy concoctions, just like old times at zee bar!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 3:47 pm   Permalink

i got it.... do a sex on the beach, with two tikis doin it and a sweet tsunami rollin in from behind! hehehe!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-04 9:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words.MM you can have what he's drinking anytime you want to stop by.Swampfire and Chongolio thanks, you two rock. Sleestak...I'm skippin' the sex on the beach idea...weirdo(ha ha).
Just finished this one tonight. Friggin cold in the garage.

Fighting that stupid glare again.

I guess this is number two in the "series". Anyone got some drink character ideas?
Cheers.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-12-07 1:03 pm   Permalink

Nice work, Matt.

If you're doing drink-themed stuff, you should do one for your very own "Kinky Tiki" -- maybe a Bettie Page-type figure with a tiki mug in one hand and a whip in the other?

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-07 2:19 pm   Permalink

I actually had shirts for that drink made in 1998. I still have some laying around. Maybe I'll try and get it going again. Thanks for the suggestion. You want a shirt? Let me know and the next time we go have a drink I'll give it to you.
Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: Matt Reese 2006-12-07 14:20 ]

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-07 3:28 pm   Permalink

matt , here's a trick . scotch tape a little strip of toilet paper across your flash on your camera . It will difuse the flash and make it less harsh . YOu get much less glare .

anyhow . . . that's all i have to say about that .

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-07 3:40 pm   Permalink

Thanks Forrest er uh I mean Mike. I'll try that. By the way, your latest tiki looks great.

pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-07 4:50 pm   Permalink

singapore sling

might not be too PC, but it could be funny.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-07 9:53 pm   Permalink

Hey Matt- Really cool pieces! I like the "Curly" quality of that last guy, but like the skeleton best! Nice, distinctive style too...

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 08:50 am   Permalink

Matt , thanks .

Those little boards are looking good . . . the obvious next one would be the Sneeky Tiki , one of the Turf Clubs and Ami's best drinks ! !

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-08 09:28 am   Permalink

How about a wahine for the missionary's downfall?

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-10 08:02 am   Permalink

Thanks for the suggestions.
Dr.Miguelito- I love the idea. As soon as I finish a big sacred heart for my friends little girl I'm gonna start weighing all these ideas.
Mike- What do you think the character should be? I'd love to do a portrait of Ami holding the drink. We may need to sneak some pictures of that.
AlohaStation- I like that idea allot. After you wrote it I did a couple of quick sketches and I think it's going to be a fun one.
Pdrake- You're a nut. I'm not sure how to tackle that one. I'll mull it over and we'll see.
Thanks again for all the ideas......keep 'em coming!
Cheers.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation