FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room & Tix available for Catalina Tikifest.
Room & Tix available for Catalina Tikifest.
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-17 4:30 pm   Permalink

After 3 hours of wrangling for tickets and a room, my cousin calls me and "reminds" me of his wedding the weekend of August 18-19th!! My Mom will knida hurt me if I don't attend, so......
Room for 2 at Atwater and 2 Tiki Level event tix available for the Catalina Tikifest! The tix are for the 4:30 pm seating, Row "A", seats 19 and 20. The room I can cancel with in 3 days, however, I figured I'd save it for now in case anyone needs it (To be sure a real Tikifreak gets it!) The tix cost $250.00 total ($115.00 per person plus tax) and the room is $109.00 per night (2 nights). Either PM me, or feel free to e mail me at:
godisgood2gmw@hotmail.com.

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-05-17 7:48 pm   Permalink

BoooHooo! Sorry you can't make it. Those are GREAT TIX!!! Soccer Tiki, Rugby Matt, and I are in that section too

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-05-17 21:31 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-18 09:37 am   Permalink

I KNOW!! I'm still trying to find out the time of the wedding...maybe I can go & come right back?...
HOWEVER, I will leave it to the Tiki Gods. Perhaps someone else really needs to be there that weekend!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation