[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Another So Cal Tiki Trek
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Another So Cal Tiki Trek
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-19 09:26 am   Permalink

Once again, great pictures Al. I'd love to see Hula Hula's pics too because he lurks around for the candid shots.
Yep, that's my lamp. I wish they'd dust it. That's probably the #1 problem with tiki stuff. I don't think it was lack of interest that shut down all those tiki joints in the past, it was that they got buried in dust and spiders! My tiki bar was voted best home bar by arachnids in 2002. They rent out room on the puffer lamps. I'm far from a clean freak so I'll live with them for now, who wants to move all those mugs and chance a break to dust?

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-19 09:52 am   Permalink

Yeah, I'd like to see Hula Hula's pics too. When I asked if he would post them, he replied with "probably not." Here's hoping he gets off his lazy ass and puts them up. I think he took some great pics!

BTW Laney - We were hoping you and Cory would stop by for a drink at the Lagoon Room. Since you didn't, I took the liberty of consuming your drink for you so I wouldn't get wasted. ---No need to thank me...

Oh yeah, I drank Cory's too...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-19 10:50 am   Permalink

Geez, laney you make me feel like some kinda creepy freak I like the true to life shots, most when ppl are stuffing there face or drunk off there ass.

I'll post all the pics when I get back to vegas, got some really nice pics last night of tiki-ti's too.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-19 10:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-12-19 10:50, hula hula wrote:
I like the true to life shots, most when ppl are stuffing there face or drunk off there ass.

You didn't get me did you?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation