Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Wed at Kon Tiki
Wed at Kon Tiki
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-19 12:26 am   Permalink

Yes, it looks like it will be another 100 over a 100 here in the big T-town..... Time for us who are still here to pick a night for Tropical Refreshment.... I talked to Louie and they are trying to come up with a TC drink in support of this movement. So, what do we say?

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 01:01 am   Permalink

Wed. Night At . . . moving east!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-19 07:23 am   Permalink

How about WOOOHOOO Wednesday Speciality Drink: WooHoo Juice LOL

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-05-19 07:25 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-19 8:17 pm   Permalink

The Mr and I can't commit on a weekly basis, but we will try to catch up with you at the good ole KT as often as possible. Mo Fo, aren't you out of town most of June and July though?

cheeky half

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-20 2:03 pm   Permalink

Whenever it is, we'll try to make it! Actually, we are going to be in Tucson on June 3rd/4th and we are going to drop by KT for....get this....Dinner with my parents! Then, we are going to an event with them that evening.....but later, we'll be back at KT (just me and Boyd), so we hope to see some of y'all there!

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-20 2:05 pm   Permalink

WooHoo Juice...didn't I have some that during the Grand Re-Opening?

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 8:53 pm   Permalink

What are the chances of a wednesday night thing still happening? I've got another recurring happy hour on wednesdays, but no reason I couldn't make it occasionally.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-03 12:36 am   Permalink

Well, I was there this past wednesday, and didn't see anyone whom I thought could be a group of TC'ers. I know I've met a couple of you there in the past, but unfortunately I'm bad with names. Perhaps again in the future.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-03 1:17 pm   Permalink

Well, I think that it will be a easier thing once fall starts... Of course nothing beats the heat like a ice cold lunchbox. I will not be able to make it for a while since I just took an assignment in San Diego.... Beach patrol..... I may have to go to Ventura from here for some more Beach patrol... However, Louie would like to make this work as well as I....

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation