[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Saddest Theme Park in the World
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Saddest Theme Park in the World
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-27 8:40 pm   Permalink

OMG these pictures are funny. Can you imagine if we had theme parks like these? Bon Bon land is funny. You know the amuricans have to be so PC about everything. To the point of annoyance. Bon Bon land would last about a day here. Oh my virgin eyes. blah blah blah. What happened to the good old days?

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
procinema29
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-28 03:28 am   Permalink

Bon Bon Land is a real shocker to me...I still have trouble believing the place is real. Seems more like something out of a fever dream!

View Profile of procinema29 Send a personal message to procinema29      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 2:10 pm   Permalink

I'm glad I read this and spent some time on that theme park site.

I have been to and performed at a few crappy theme parks around the world in China, Japan, and Korea, all which were on that site.

I've got tons of pics of dumb stuff from these parks, like the statue of a tiger in the bushes next to a ride, but on further examination it has a gold saddle and at one time was on the merry-go-round.

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-20 12:00 pm   Permalink

Terra Encantada, An Abandoned Theme Park In Rio De Janeiro

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-13 10:46 am   Permalink

The New Orleans amusement park, Jazzland, opened in 2000, and the lease was purchased by Six Flags in 2002. The park was upgraded a year later and renamed Six Flags New Orleans, with a Mardi Gras-themed area and a respectable collection of rides and coasters. In 2005, Katrina struck the area and the wreck of this once merry place has sat deserted for many, many years since.

Time: Six Flags New Orleans

10 Creepy Abandoned Places

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-16 10:40 am   Permalink

A Christmas themed town that popped up in a stretch of Arizona desert in the late 1930s is now a wasteland of fake snow-topped buildings melting away in the Mojave.

Daily Mail: Santa Claus Arizona

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-28 12:28 pm   Permalink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JcClP2RhKE

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-10 11:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-01 17:35, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
Try Bedrock Arizona in October...No problem parking, no people, snow, wind, cold.

It appears it was once a great place to go to for a Flintstones fix at one time.

PTD

The Ghostly Flintstones Amusement Park

King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-22 2:25 pm   Permalink

You Can Buy A Berlin Abandoned Amusement Park on eBay

Ebay: Spreepark - Berlin

This thread is looking like an abandoned amusement park!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation