FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events authentic polynesian tattoos: guest artist!!! - in cali
authentic polynesian tattoos: guest artist!!! - in cali
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 08:34 am   Permalink

This came to me in myspace hell and I knew some of you SoCal folks might like to try

GUEST ARTIST FROM TAHITI: MANU FARRARONS

We have a special guest artist from TAHITI that has arrived today on his birthday! He is staying until JUNE 22ND, but appointments are VERY LIMITED, so call soon to be sure you get a spot with him. He specializes in POLYNESIAN tattoos.

Tahitian tattoos are more than "pretty designs" They weave meanings into the beautiful patterns. He prefers to meet with the collector first to get a bit of "history" about you and your family and what the tattoo's meaning will have for you. After your consultation, Manu will design a tattoo specifically for you which will tell the tale of your life, or bring you strength, love and good luck.

TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM, CALL THE STUDIO AT 310-202-7203. HE DOES NOT BOOK APPOINTMENTS ONLINE.

Please do not e-mail us, just call the studio and speak with him directly.

VIEW MANU'S WORK AT THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.jorditattoo.pf/anglais/tattoo/tattoo.htm

Our hours are 2PM through 10PM daily

www.artandsoultattoos.com
310-202-7203

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tattoos

Posted: 2008-08-16 06:02 am   Permalink

[ Edited by: Aaron's Akua - to delete gibberish spam - 2008-08-17 21:19 ]

View Profile of tattoos Send a personal message to tattoos  Goto the website of tattoos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-17 5:11 pm   Permalink

The first link doesn't go through but you can find some of Manu's work at http://www.manaotattoo.com/manufarrarons/4522676599.

I assume the 2nd posting isn't from Manu.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Toataiaha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-17 5:30 pm   Permalink

The second posting looks like spam to me , gibberish spam

View Profile of Toataiaha Send a personal message to Toataiaha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-17 6:01 pm   Permalink

Well I met Manu in May and he did an amazing job on my leg . Ive never received so many compliments on my tattoo as I did at tiki Oasis . I highly recomend this artist .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation