FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Your Own Private Napa Valley Luau With King Kukulele and The Maikai Gents
Your Own Private Napa Valley Luau With King Kukulele and The Maikai Gents
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 10:02 pm   Permalink

Make this event happen for yourself by bidding in the Napa Valley Wine Auction by June 2, 2006. Details on this thread:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=19661&forum=12&start=last&0

or go straight to the bidding:

http://www.napavintners.com/auctions/auction_napa_valley/lots/2006_elots.asp?dinner_lunch=%2D1&offset=10

(Scroll downt to Lot #149)

This promises to be quite a night for the lucky bidder and 24 friends!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-02 08:39 am   Permalink

Bumping it up for a good cause. Bidding ends today. Check out the link above. Mahalo!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-05 9:43 pm   Permalink

Who was the Lucky Winner? If you need peole to fill up that party in Napa, Soccer Tiki and I would love to go WOOOOOHOOOO!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 9:07 pm   Permalink

The lucky winner came from outside the tiki community. He's a grand wine enthusiast who was enticed by the fine wines and fun, exotic theme. I've been told he thought it would be a "blast" and, by gum, it's gonna be! As far as filling up the party goes... well, that's up to the auction winner. Just give a shout when you're in wine country for your own private tour.

-Weird Unc

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 9:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-07 21:07, weirduncletiki wrote:
The lucky winner came from outside the tiki community. He's a grand wine enthusiast who was enticed by the fine wines and fun, exotic theme. I've been told he thought it would be a "blast" and, by gum, it's gonna be! As far as filling up the party goes... well, that's up to the auction winner. Just give a shout when you're in wine country for your own private tour.

-Weird Unc

I suspect insider trading!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 08:08 am   Permalink

There be lots of booty up in them thar vineyard covered hills!! I was able to get about $2000 worth of enthusiasm from the TC'ers I approached, but no more guarantees than that. The last bid I saw for this great auction was $3400. What was the final total received for charity, Weird Unc? I would have loved to attended this bash... wonderful wine and food, and private entertainment from The MaiKai Gents (FTMMML) AND King Kukulele!! I guess I will have to save up for next year!!

Congrats to the winner! and for the charity!!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation