FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » 2nd Annual 'OnaTiki Mele 7/1/06 San Diego
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
2nd Annual 'OnaTiki Mele 7/1/06 San Diego
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-30 7:40 pm   Permalink

allthough I posted in the old thread, I update my "IN" here also.
Can I share a little patch of grass with Unga ,for my tent?
I won't bring the 8 man tent like I broight to Al's house before.
That sucked trying to set up, drunk at 1 am in the morning.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 12:15 pm   Permalink

Hello and we are still in!

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-02 8:52 pm   Permalink

Nicktiki, Mrs. Nicktiki and the little Tiki Mag Man are in.

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 01:27 am   Permalink

We're there

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-19 9:27 pm   Permalink

Bump

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-24 5:09 pm   Permalink

I'm there. PM the directions from P.B. Maybe Mrs. NoNaMe can come up too. We walk are greys at 4pm. We will come up and introduce ourselves between 1 and 3. I may ride my bike back up. So's I don't have to drive back home.

By the way, the lamp looks great over my bar.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-25 1:04 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-06-26 07:42 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 1:25 pm   Permalink

Classy!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lanikai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 1:39 pm   Permalink

reminds me of when a haole comes to the house and ya ask; "eh brah. hemo da shoes, eh?!"
and they reply;
" I'll walk in yer house with shoes if I want. I can do whatever I want in your house! No one tells me what to do, even if requested nicely."
To invoke a demand for the cliched aloha spirit as an excuse for white arrogance is the worst form of Polynesian plundering.

[ This Message was edited by: lanikai 2006-06-25 13:59 ]

View Profile of lanikai Send a personal message to lanikai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 2:34 pm   Permalink

We'll definitely be there and will be taking a guest bartending spot sometime in the late afternoon. We're mixing our new favorite drink...you'll have to show up to find out what that is. For those of you on the fence about going to this party...DO NOT MISS IT! We've had the privilege of spending quite a bit of time at the 'Ona Tiki Lounge and words cannot describe it adequately...it must be experienced. It's worth the drive from wherever you are!

Plus, you will not find anyone who has a greater true "spirit of aloha" than Moki and 'Ona. I've never met anyone more open, giving, and understanding than them. Looking forward to another great event!

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 4:43 pm   Permalink

RSVP - It looks like it's me plus 1 and a half.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 5:53 pm   Permalink

thank goodness for the high road. Looking forward to the event.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 7:16 pm   Permalink

I'd like to thank Ric and Monica for actually allowing me to come back to their house, especially after what happened the last time I was there. Who knew one small girl could throw up for so many hours.

I can't wait for Saturday. Oh, and I promise to eat something before I start drinking.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 7:24 pm   Permalink

Geez - I'm makin' all these plans for the weekend and I just realized that we've yet to RSVP!

The Good Doctor and Pandora will be there!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 7:30 pm   Permalink

So glad so many of you guys can make it down.

Kate-I'll be sure to keep snacks close for you at all times and keep you away from any cocktails that Kick the Reverb is mixing. They are pretty strong

See you Saturday.

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation