FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Central's Tiki Crawl 6: July 21-23! (The crawl is over!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Tiki Central's Tiki Crawl 6: July 21-23! (The crawl is over!)
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 2:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Hanford, we're all anxious, of course!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boo Loo

Posted: 2006-07-11 6:13 pm   Permalink

Yes, it's official - my TC cherry has now been popped. I am making my first ever post on TC after many years of reading over my darling husband Martiki's shoulder. What could bring on such a shocking turn of events? Why, the Tiki Central Tiki Crawl VI, of course! For the first time in several years, I am not helping organize the crawl this time around which leaves me lots of time to sit back and look forward to being a participant! This year sounds absolutely fabulous, and I'm hoping a lot of folks are planning to make the trip! I see some of you have posted that you plan to attend, but I'm wondering who else is crawling with us? Can we start a roll call? I didn't make it to Oasis this year which means I am suffering major withdrawl - I haven't gotten to see so many of you, especially Southern California folks, in so long! Whose happy faces will I see next weekend??

Rebecca

View Profile of Boo Loo Send a personal message to Boo Loo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 6:53 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC Boo Loo....Doc.
Damn, I'm gonna miss ya'. Last year you wouldn't make out with me after I ate cheetos. So this year I'm not going.
Hi Martin.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 7:05 pm   Permalink

wow...how do you follow that post?
thanks vic for the visual!

im going. hat is going for the bus ride. my mom might even go for parts since hat works too much. all i know is it cannot come soon enough.....

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 8:54 pm   Permalink

Aloha Rebecca,
In case you don't remember, I met you at FI on Sunday. I'm planning to go for the Saturday East Bay leg.
JenTiki

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-11 8:59 pm   Permalink

I have a photography job in San Fran. that week and will be representing the Sarasota Ohana of tiki pirates. I will have my camera and printers with me. Will trade photo's for hospitality and animated moments.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2006-07-11 9:37 pm   Permalink

For those of you who signed up on the Bus List:

Bus Tickets will go on sale on THURSDAY, JULY 13th, at 6:00pm California time.

HOW: Paypal only. Early on in the day on Thursday you will get an email with a link to the purchase page. The link will not work until 6:00pm on Thursday. At 6:00pm, you can purchase tickets. I am not going to post the link to Tiki Central; only those who signed up on the Bus List will be sent the link

PRICE: Bus Tickets are $40.00 per person.

START TIME: The bus will pick you up at the EMERYVILLE TRADER VIC'S at 4:30pm on SATURDAY, JULY22nd.

However, the Trader Vic's portion of our tour starts earlier at 2:00pm. Get there in time to have some signature Trader Vic's food and drinks -- we have a great night ahead of us ...

END TIME: At approximately 1:30am to 2:00am we will bring the bus back to both the Holiday Inn on Powell street, and the Trader Vic's.

NOTES:

+ Please note this year's Bus is in the East Bay, and starts at the Trader Vic's in Emeryville. Don't go to the wrong Trader Vic's!

+ Unlike previous years, we will not be providing drinks or having a gift bag on the bus, but have no fear as our host bars this year are very close and have incredible drinks!

Post questions here!

Hanford

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore 2006-07-11 21:43 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2006-07-11 9:58 pm   Permalink

One more thing I thought I'd mention:

For people who signed up on the bus list and want a seat on the bus: be sure to purchase your tickets right as they go on sale to help insure you'll get a spot.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-07-11 10:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-11 18:53, Jungle Trader wrote:
Welcome to TC Boo Loo....Doc.
Damn, I'm gonna miss ya'. Last year you wouldn't make out with me after I ate cheetos. So this year I'm not going.
Hi Martin.

The sad thing is that I made out with him instead. I can still taste those cheetos.

mmmm...cheetos.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-12 08:27 am   Permalink

I have my alarm set for Thursday, JULY 13th, at 6:00pm! This will be my first East Bay crawl. It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see everyone!

View Profile of Tiki Woo Send a personal message to Tiki Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Buster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-12 09:22 am   Permalink

I'll be there too with three other FI regulars in tow. This will be the first crawl for all of us. Dibs on the matte black fugu at FI.

View Profile of Buster Send a personal message to Buster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 10:59 am   Permalink

I'm coming I'm coming!!!
I'll be at the puter at 6 pm tomorrow night!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and no giftie bags? bummer, but if I get off my
tooshie, I might have some goodies for the bus people.
How many does the bus hold so I know how many goodies to
bring?
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 11:15 am   Permalink

We are planning on joining up at Trader Vic Emeryville on Saturday, and follow the crawl in our own car for the rest of the day. Will try to make it to Trader Vic's San Francisco, Friday night, but not sure.

Sorry you won't be there this year JT! I like Cheetos!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 11:41 am   Permalink

I'll be there, I'll be there!!!! How many does the bus hold, that's a good question....

YAY!
Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 3:25 pm   Permalink

Hey Hanford,

Another question ... if we only wanted 1 bus ticket when we signed up on the email list originally, but now we want 2, will that be a problem?

Also, since I haven't done the crawl in the past and don't know the procedure, is there an additional charge to be part of the crawl, or do we just pay for each drink at the venue? What's the deal?

Mahalo,
JenTiki

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation