FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Central's Tiki Crawl 6: July 21-23! (The crawl is over!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Tiki Central's Tiki Crawl 6: July 21-23! (The crawl is over!)
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-27 1:37 pm   Permalink

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU everyone who made the crawl happen again this year!!!
Forgive me if I forget anyone, since those mai tais and forbidden islands were flowing freely!!!
Thanks to Humu and Hanford for setting everything up and passportin' everyone!!
Thanks to my partner in goodie bag crime- Miss Suzanne. Pea loves the hair flowers! Hope everyone else did too, and is still wearing them!
Thanks to Mig and Melanie that drove me all over and let me crash at their faboo home with their puppies I'm in love with!
Thanks to Jason who doesnot have a tiki name yet that I know of, for gittin Pea schnockered and for wearing 2 TWO of Suzannes flowers all day Saturday! wheeeeeeee
Thanks to Martin for having such a super cool bar!
Thanks to Bill from florida and D'oh yer friend( how did I fergit his name??) for driving us around clown car style on Friday!
Chongholio, cause he always makes me laugh! And Crazy Al, and awwwwwww, geeeez, I'm not naming any more names, cause I'll just name everyone that was there!!!!! hahaha
just wanted y'all to know that I had a great time, and I miss everyone already!!!!!!!
Pix coming, I'm a slow mo with this digital camera stuff
Thanks again!!!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-27 6:00 pm   Permalink

Sweetpea and Miss Suzanne. Coco loves her hair flowers too! Loved the soaps and umbrellas too. Thank you so much for the goodie bags! Suzanne, I STILL want to hear that restaurant story.

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2006-07-27 18:00 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Freekyteekee

Posted: 2006-08-01 4:45 pm   Permalink

Sorry I missed out on all the fine cocktail swilling, I am missing my good buddy Mr. Smiley too, so I was just checking in to get a good dose of tiki love.

Zazz, I love you. See you in Vegas.

Freekyteekee
aka
Barbzilla

View Profile of Freekyteekee Send a personal message to Freekyteekee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-01 5:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-27 18:00, Coco Loco wrote:
Sweetpea and Miss Suzanne. Coco loves her hair flowers too! Loved the soaps and umbrellas too. Thank you so much for the goodie bags! Suzanne, I STILL want to hear that restaurant story.

If you are at FI tomorrow, I'll be happy to tell you the whole thing!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-01 8:04 pm   Permalink

You're on!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stickyii

Posted: 2006-08-06 12:45 pm   Permalink

Kaiser Penguin's intrepid reporter, Adam, writes in about the tiki crawl including photos and an original drink from Forbidden Island.

http://www.kaiserpenguin.com/tiki-crawl-vi/

View Profile of stickyii Send a personal message to stickyii  Goto the website of stickyii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-06 1:01 pm   Permalink

That's a fantastic write-up, thanks so much for sharing it!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Buster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-06 6:38 pm   Permalink

And who were those handsome guys pictured with the mystery bowl ? Anyone I know

View Profile of Buster Send a personal message to Buster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation