[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Painting I'm working on now
Painting I'm working on now
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-27 05:37 am   Permalink

Here are 2 Works In Progress.
"Luau LoLo WIP"

Still needs some work. I added the bar to help ground the over head awning and lights. The Wahine still needs some work but its getting closer.

And a Mask/SkimBoard about half way done with.

Thanks for looking.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-27 05:43 am   Permalink

WHoops, Can a mod please move this to crafts.
Sorry.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-27 06:48 am   Permalink

Dude, I likes 'em. I think I've partied with that guy before. Maori mask skim board huh, hmmm... gives me ideas. I did a tiki mask on my daughters surfboard a few years ago, looked really cool. Probably too cool since the board got stolen.

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-27 07:13 am   Permalink

..cool!!....I like the way you captured "Crazy Al'" in this painting......up to his usual antics!!.......

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-29 2:47 pm   Permalink

Thanks Surf Tiki I'm glad you like em . Some times the coolest things sprout legs and up and walk away.

Tippsy McStagger Thanks! I didn't set out with any specific person in mind But Crazy Al would be the perfect candidate.

Mahalos

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-30 12:08 am   Permalink

Cool stuff, AlienTiki! I like the colors and all the elements you have in that painting.

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-30 6:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks Sam! I'll be finished real soon and get some good photos done. The colors are a little off as can be expected with poorly lit photos. I still think it needs some more attention.

Thanks for the compliments.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation