FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Hula Bula Tiki Bar, Carramar, Perth, Australia (restaurant)
Hula Bula Tiki Bar, Carramar, Perth, Australia (restaurant)
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-29 12:36 pm   Permalink

Name:Hula Bula Tiki Bar
Type:bar
Street:49 Tranquil Drive
City:Carramar, Perth
State:
Zip:WA 6031
Phone:61894053717

Description:
Here's a photo of one of our clients, the "Hula Bula Tiki Bar" located in Perth, Australia. Perth is I believe about 2000 miles from the closest next metropolitan city. Could you imagine driving 2000 miles through the dusty Australian outback and then come upon this place...

Pretty cool!

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather 2006-05-29 12:37 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-29 1:34 pm   Permalink

That's Josh, creator of the South London Pacifics interior and runs the Wild Weekend events.

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lanikai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-29 1:49 pm   Permalink

does Disney know they did that?

View Profile of lanikai Send a personal message to lanikai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-30 10:02 am   Permalink

What drink's serverd in the Ape Fez Monkey mug?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 4:43 pm   Permalink

How the hell did I miss this? What a great looking bar! Pity its other side of the country! Its quicker for me to go to NZ!

Quote:
Perth is I believe about 2000 miles from the closest next metropolitan city. Could you imagine driving 2000 miles through the dusty Australian outback and then come upon this place...

Perth is basically the bottom left of Australia (or south-western corner for those geographical folks).

At last count it had a population of 1,507,900

But it is a bit of a hike to the next city, a few days drive. Theres even a 90 mile section with not one kink!

and this is the scenery

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippieleigh

Posted: 2009-07-29 7:35 pm   Permalink

Hula Bula is now at 12 Victoria Avenue, Perth. Phone num. 92254457
http://www.hulabulabar.com/
I'm off to Hula Bula tonight for my first MaiTai, and hopefully some mugs

View Profile of Chippieleigh Send a personal message to Chippieleigh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 11:47 pm   Permalink

I went to Perth a few weeks ago just to see this bar.It's a 4hr plane flight from Melbourne,but well and truly worth it.Unfortunately there is nothing remotely like it here in Melbourne.
The owner also has another place called Devilles Pad which is a restaurant/night club selling American 50's style diner food.I absolutely loved it and look forward to going back and hanging out at both of these places again.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle Goto the website of swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation