FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace One-Of-A-Kind Tiki Mugs By Your Favorite Artists
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
One-Of-A-Kind Tiki Mugs By Your Favorite Artists
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-01 5:08 pm   Permalink

holy sh*t they are bad ass !!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-01 8:06 pm   Permalink

Wow - awesome work by flounder - but what else did we expect?

Smoggy the space tiki project sounds great!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-02 11:06 am   Permalink

Derek Yaniger *SOLD*

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-07 10:16 ]

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-02 8:27 pm   Permalink

I would say that you aren't suppose to drink from these right?

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 10:54 am   Permalink

Ummmmm...who am I to say what you do with yours. But I wouldn't recommend it!

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 10:58 am   Permalink

Kirsten Easthope *SOLD*

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-03 10:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-03 13:33 ]

aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 11:32 am   Permalink

Where can these be purchased?

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 12:29 pm   Permalink

These are all for sale through the gallery at a first come first serve basis for Tiki Central members. If there is a particular one you are intereste in, just let me know and we can make payment arrangements. I am still waiting on prices for a couple of the mugs so I can let you know upon request. Also- the Tiki Central Members will be the first to know that all the mugs and artwork for the show will be for sale on the website www.dvagallery.com by Tuesday, June 13th. Thanks for all the great responses and good luck!

David van Alphen
DvA Gallery

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 7:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-03 10:58, DaTiki wrote:

Kirsten Easthope *SOLD*

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-03 10:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-03 13:33 ]

..and guess who bought it!!! whhoooo-hhhhhoooooooo!!!!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 8:14 pm   Permalink

nice score tipsy! i got squid's mug.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-03 10:11 pm   Permalink

Yo, dude, I had to get up on this action as well... Rum D>> Hopefully we can hook up and dump a few at this event.. Maholla!

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 07:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-03 20:14, kingstiedye wrote:
nice score tipsy! i got squid's mug.

..damn- beat me to it...i was eyeballin' that squid mug but got side tracked...good score to you too!!!

I think it's very cool that dva gallery has offered us on tiki central a shot at some of this stuff before the opening.....those that haven't bought anything don't be discouraged, as there will be a bunch more mugs as well as art available at the show so don't think you're going to walk in and see "sold" stickers on every damn piece!!! based on the few pieces i've seen that will be in the show, this promises to be one of the best midwest shows and will probably top last years event.....this is definately one not to miss!!! see ya all there........

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 08:56 am   Permalink

Thank you for the kind words Tipsy. I'm definitely doing my best to make this an event not to forget. For those of you who are attending, I have just booked the HULA GIRLS and finalized everything with our sponsor, Voodoo Rum who will have lots of free goodies and most importantly, some exotic libations!! Can't wait. See you all there!

TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-04 10:33 am   Permalink

SsweeetT Mugz!!!

DaTiki check your pm's...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 10:36 am   Permalink

Quote:
I think it's very cool that dva gallery has offered us on tiki central a shot at some of this stuff before the opening

i couldn't agree more! big mahalos to david!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation