FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace One-Of-A-Kind Tiki Mugs By Your Favorite Artists
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
One-Of-A-Kind Tiki Mugs By Your Favorite Artists
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 9:20 pm   Permalink

I have had some people asking about the artists showing in the Tiki Show and just wanted to let those of you who didn't know, that there are still a couple pieces available from last years show. Things have been moving in the last couple weeks so here's your chance. Here is the link. Cheers,
http://www.dvagallery.com/tiki_party.htm

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 3:15 pm   Permalink

Colin Johnson $800

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-07 14:56 ]

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 3:38 pm   Permalink

Aaaaaaaah! Somebody spiked my Mai Tai!

...somebody should do a morphing video with these.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 07:09 am   Permalink

I don't think that I read Miles Thompson was in this, but man, he would have killed this. The colors of the above one reminded me of his.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 08:20 am   Permalink

Unfortunately Miles couldn't participate this year but, there is always next year! Hint, hint.

DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 2:56 pm   Permalink

Tiki Tony *SOLD*

tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 3:38 pm   Permalink

WOW!!!! tiki tony's mug is AWESOME!!! whoever got it is one lucky sucka!!

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 4:06 pm   Permalink

i love tiki tony! signed, one lucky sucka.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 4:32 pm   Permalink

The tiki tony is My absolute fave. I hope you got that one bullet..

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 4:34 pm   Permalink

yeah i did, kirby, and i'm stoked!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 06:54 am   Permalink

Thats a nice mug. Doesn't even look like the mug should. Its backward, sweet. I have to see what the other side looks like.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 10:17 am   Permalink

here's another pic tony sent me:

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-09 09:57 am   Permalink

Hey everyone. I must say, I never expected this kind of a response. Thank you all for your interest and support of these awesome, hard working artist. Though I still might post a couple more mugs, I unfortunitely can't post them all. I gotta save something for the guests who show up for the event. BUT- to keep the fun and excitement going, I thought I would just start giving sh*t away!!!

EVERY DAY until the show, I will post a question right here. The first person to reply with the correct answer, will recieve the prize of the day. Please reply in the "Post Reply" section not by PM so that everone can see it. I will reply when the correct answer is given. Only one rule- you can only win once. Gotta give everyone a chance. So here we go with.......

DATIKI'S CHALENGE

prize: Thanks to one of our sponsors, a VooDoo Rum Gift Pack! Including a hat, t-shirt, keychain and sticker

question: Who is the artist who designed this logo for VooDoo Rum?

Good Luck!

[ This Message was edited by: DaTiki 2006-06-09 11:19 ]

aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-09 10:10 am   Permalink

Just a wild guess...but it looked a little bit like Sam Gambino to me.

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-09 12:56 pm   Permalink

Tikigreg got it! It's The Pizz. Congrats. PM me your name and address and I send your prize. See ya tomorrow.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation