FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace One-Of-A-Kind Tiki Mugs By Your Favorite Artists
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
One-Of-A-Kind Tiki Mugs By Your Favorite Artists
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 11:56 am   Permalink

Mr. G is an Asian artist that Tiki Farm works with.

Two words that fit in the blank blank

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:00 pm   Permalink

Keep trying. I will respond when the right answer is given and remember, you can only win at the DaTiki Challenge once.

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:04 pm   Permalink

Green & Purple! Green & Purple!!

DANG! I'm an idiot....flip-flOp-flipPp

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:06 pm   Permalink

Ha! Good one.

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:07 pm   Permalink

king konga

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:09 pm   Permalink

Calypsojoe wrote IN 2004 the pharse,"iI am a Japanese. king konga of TIKI farm is looked for. Please sell king konga.

and he is from Japan

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2006-06-16 12:11 ]

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2006-06-16 12:12 ]

DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:14 pm   Permalink

Damn you guys are good. Congrats teaKEY. PM me your info and I'll shipp your mug out to you.

Thanks again to everyone else who played and I will definitely be doing it again next year. Holden's already getting ready and so should you!

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:17 pm   Permalink

thanks, I never win anything. It has been the first time that I got on here after your posts DaTiki. I have enjoyed the game and the great art you posted

TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:18 pm   Permalink

SsweeetT sleuthing teaKEY!!! Aloha

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-16 12:20 pm   Permalink

No problem. Take care with Black Mamba. She bites!!!!!!

DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 09:27 am   Permalink

Just wanted to thank everyone who came out for the event. I had a great time and I hope you did as well. See you again soon. Also, all of the artwork from the show is up on the website and available for purchase. http://www.dvagallery.com/jun06.htm Cheers,

David van Alphen
DvA Gallery
DaTiki

kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 12:35 pm   Permalink

congratulations on putting on such a fantastic show, datiki! i hope no one accuses me of being greedy for snapping up several pieces of amazing modern tiki art. the artist mugs were a great idea, and i love every one. bigtime mahaloz for posting the pics here and offering them to tcers first.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 2:25 pm   Permalink

My pleasure. You guys are awesome to work with.

TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-18 3:41 pm   Permalink

Kudos DaTiki!
Chokest mahaloz to letting TC ohana play in da games and cruizin for mugz was like makin' da show! HOT STUFF in the summertime...and speaking of hot stuff, I wanna share my treasure with the peeps!!!

Donella Vitale: 'Exotic Idol'

Okole Maluna!
"Bone-dry with a wedgie twist!"

Cheers David!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 07:08 am   Permalink

Travelling, you got that one?, so much life and attitude.

If I had the means, I would get all the mugs I could. If you can't say that then you aren't a true tiki-head. That Flounder one was the best of show again. Its like two pieces of art in one (with the Shag print and all). It goes to show you what amazing artist Flounder is cause you aren't looking at the shirt, your looking at those eyes.

Still mugs for sale. Looks to have been the best Midwest show in a long while. I always feel left out of what is going on in the west-coast but look e here.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation