FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki New Tiki Lover

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New Tiki Lover
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-02 07:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-01 20:12, tikilove wrote:

Any one you can recommend for 60" plus totems and any sites with pictures would be great.

I'll put in a plug for my pal Jim "Chisel Slinger" Robinson. He is about an 8 1/2 hour drive from you to Columbus Ohio. He can carve just about anything that's tiki, and if you bring some rum and hang out for a few drinks he just might give you the best deal you're likely to ever see anywhere.

I've been bugging him to set up a website. There are few pics of his older work floating around, which was good, but his most recent work (some more traditional stuff) is just incredible. Especially for the prices he asks for it.

Heck, you come down this way anytime and we'll show you around and make sure you have some tiki themed fun. There are a few collections and home bars down here that are worth the trip by themselves. Just PM or email me if you are ever so inclined.

Ahu

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation