FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Thanatos New Tiki Pool Bar New Pics of Luau
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Thanatos New Tiki Pool Bar New Pics of Luau
demerara

Posted: 2006-07-04 11:12 pm   Permalink

Wow, looks amazing!!!

(And I don't hate Buffett either!)

View Profile of demerara Send a personal message to demerara      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 10:45 am   Permalink

well now that looks like a good spot to hang out. its got everything. it looks real good there. im sure its a wicked cool relaxing party place. nice

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 7:15 pm   Permalink

Thanatos, It's lookin better and better, Pretty soon you will be having to clean up after those wild parties to come and I Know they will be crazy, I've heard the word. Start the countdown soon. Lookin Great!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 07:13 am   Permalink

That looks great! I like the way you flamed the walls/ table. Cool bar!

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blue Thunder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 2:24 pm   Permalink

Looking great keep at it!!!

Dean

View Profile of Blue Thunder Send a personal message to Blue Thunder  Email Blue Thunder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-07 03:47 am   Permalink

Sweetness. I am intrigued by the pirate influence in this state. Hope the neighbors are cool (Mine are tolerant provided they got invited). Mosquitoes?

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-10 5:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks Benz and everyone. Mosquitos not a problem.
Neighbours are cool. Luau was great. It was on the worst storm day of year. Didnt slow us down at all. Here sre some party pics.......
Not storming out side.. About 2ish

5 oclock

wife and my bst friend!

Ahhhhhh

volleyball in a storm

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ufbrad24

Posted: 2006-07-30 08:32 am   Permalink

Thanatos,

We just moved to Bradenton and are building a house up in Riverview. House should be completed in May 07. I noticed you are a Buffett fan and a Gator fan, my top two obsessions. I may need to have you help me put together a tiki area in my backyard once the house is ready. Awesome setup you have. Go Gators!

View Profile of ufbrad24 Send a personal message to ufbrad24  Goto the website of ufbrad24     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 6:59 pm   Permalink

No problem, let me know

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 9:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-03 09:11, Rev. Griz wrote:
Looks amazing!

I for one do not hate Buffett

Lucky for you look what I found

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 10:15 pm   Permalink

Hmmm.. you know, I never in a million years would have guessed that the Jimmy Buffett website would have an "Aviation and space" forum.

I for one would never get on a plane flown by someone with the moniker "Tequila Revenge". But that's just me.

I'm going to ask the mods there if they can set up a "Molecular biology and theoretical astrophysics" forum. There you will find me posting under the login "StonedAgin".

Ahu

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 12:20 am   Permalink

I'm so envious.....all that water and it never freezes....maybe i should switch to Totem Pole Central....fine bar
Thantos......KuKuAhu , YOU are brilliantly bonkers!.....but as you know all planes and rockets are severely buffeted !

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 05:37 am   Permalink

flounder likes buffet.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 3:20 pm   Permalink

Wow - has it really gotten to this point here? I thought TC was supposed to be about Poly Pop...

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation