FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Central's 'Hijack This Thread" Thread.
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 11:04 am   Permalink

So I was walikin down the street one day.............

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 11:58 am   Permalink

.....when you tried to get me to walk thru the kitchen, past all the cooks, to get into the bar at The Phoenix Hotel SF. Like a magician, you disappeared, then you were found again the next day.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 12:59 pm   Permalink

I woke up in dog shit thinking.....

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-04 1:00 pm   Permalink

Hey! Did you just see that monkey...

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-04 1:21 pm   Permalink

Not only did I see that monkey I spanked him for waking me up....

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-04 1:48 pm   Permalink

did I turn off the oven?

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 5:05 pm   Permalink

Ooops! Wrong thread!

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 5:12 pm   Permalink

Why does everyone think Humpty Dumpty was an egg?!?! The poem never says he was an egg, so what gives? He sat on a wall, he fell and busted his behind. So what. My kids do that all the time and none of them are eggs.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 7:37 pm   Permalink

I am finishing my keg because I need a new one nice and cold for saturday and the only day I can get it is tomorrow. I could always leave a deposit for a second empty keg but I prefer finishing it tonight. There is a lot more beer than my husband thought.

View Profile of marika Send a personal message to marika  Goto the website of marika     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 8:14 pm   Permalink

Slow down, use your turn signal, pick a lane and stay in it, get off the cell phone, come to a complete stop at stop signs, pay attention, be a courteous driver and don't drive like an idiot

Chonglio/ Safety Captain

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 9:07 pm   Permalink

Oh never mind I broke my Lawn Mower?? I wish the dog would hurry up and flush the toilet cause it smells like tuna and catsup. Why is mayonaise sometimes called salad dressing??

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-06-05 21:12 ]

Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 10:48 pm   Permalink

I think I'm considerate of other people because I only pick my nose with my left hand.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-06 08:42 am   Permalink

So if I talk about "Hijacking this thread" Will you get mad at me for staying on topic?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 09:12 am   Permalink

The first rule of TC is that you don't talk about TC.

The second rule of TC is that you don't talk about .... oh damn, I spilled my Zombie.

What was I talking about again?

Oh yes, Owl Central.

[ This Message was edited by: Rob Roy 2006-06-06 09:13 ]

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WenikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 09:17 am   Permalink

What is this "Be kind to ADD" week?

View Profile of WenikiTiki Send a personal message to WenikiTiki  Email WenikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation