[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Off Topic Thread
Off Topic Thread
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 07:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-04 20:55, RevBambooBen wrote:
Hey Freddie! Perfect time for you to move to the OC!

No more tiki bars left!

Arrrrr!!!

BUT!!! lots o pink stucco!!!

My move to OC is on hold 'cause my boss got demoted and her boss is now my boss, and now all the decisions that led up to this are on hold again until they can all be rediscussed & re-decided.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 1:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-05 11:18, aquarj wrote:
Naomi was just driving by when she saw it, and had to stop.

How many people are dating/married to women named Naomi, and are they all beautiful? Naomi is just one of those names that begs to be attached to a beautiful Woman. Naomi. :sigh:

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 8:02 pm   Permalink

I've only known one Naomi, the step-daughter of a friend. She was a bit of a wild child when young, but then she was the only child on a private island in the San Juans...So wildness was fine. She grew up to be an incredibly interesting and pleasant woman and yes, she's beautiful. She has a classic beauty which reminds me of many old paintings and a natural poise that can make you feel as if you're in the presence of royalty (the old, well behaved kind), especially if she is dressed as a princess as she was one year for the Port Townsend Kinetic Ball.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 6:03 pm   Permalink

Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks had a singer named Naomi. She was a "Lickette" and you can't have a handle like that and be chopped liver.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation