FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts ALOHA! Hula Girl and Tiki art sculpture
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
ALOHA! Hula Girl and Tiki art sculpture
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 09:59 am   Permalink

Fun Stuff!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 3:47 pm   Permalink

WOW!!! she looks really good. i like the grin on the tiki's face as he's checking her out. i agree with some of the others, you need to make more like this, it's great. let us know aout ordering.

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 8:57 pm   Permalink

Just checked out the website - Awesome work mam! Mmmmm, nice pin ups...

Ironically the ice queen is hot I got a thing for corsets though

Im looking into getting some sculpture stuff soon - cant ever imagine Id do anything like that though!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-15 9:06 pm   Permalink

Hey Timbone- I just discovered your post. She's pretty sweet. Hoochiemama!! Keep up the great work!

[ This Message was edited by: tikidav 2006-11-16 21:29 ]

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 07:56 am   Permalink

Great Hula girl, We'll have to check out your site to see more. Did you say that you had a paint it your self kit?

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 09:02 am   Permalink

Ok I checked out your site and I officially DO NOT like you. (Need sarcasm font) I am jealous of your talent, I feel like a hack compared to the stuff of your's i've seen, and MY wife would hate you too, simply because you work for Disney. You suck. But I stiil like your stuff.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-11-16 09:33 am   Permalink

GROG beleives Timbone has left the building. He hasn't posted anything since June when he first posted. GROG sent him an email once to ask about purchasing a piece from him, but he never responded. Then GROG saw him at the Comicon in San Diego, and GROG put his name on an email list, and he still hasn't responded. So GROG doubt he will be back until he has some maquettes painted and ready to sell.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 09:51 am   Permalink

Grog need to put down pipe and type in the kid's website and order hula girl !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 11:26 am   Permalink

While Grog may indeed need to put down the pipe, he may be correct. I went to his (Tim's not Grog's) site and the links for ordering the Hula Girl, and others were not active. Oh well his loss (again Tim's not Grog's)

Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 2:46 pm   Permalink

Damn! Gone eh..?

Well, just in case you ever pass this way again Timbone...

Awesome work!
Cheeky-Tiki & Cheeky-Chicky, what more could we ask for?

Well, more...

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IsleConch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 5:24 pm   Permalink

TimB..your work is exceptional, congrats

View Profile of IsleConch Send a personal message to IsleConch  Email IsleConch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 7:34 pm   Permalink

So, GROG think Timbone gone, eh?

I wanted him to see the hula dancer that I am working on. Oh well, here she is, all 3 inches of hip-shakin' glory. I sculpted her in a wax-like clay over a wire armature.

I'll post another picture when she's further along.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-16 7:43 pm   Permalink

opps, me so sorry. grog, continue on with pipe !!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-11-16 11:36 pm   Permalink

What's with the pipe? You lost GROG somewhere there.

P.S. Nice sculpt Tikidav.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-11-16 23:37 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-17 12:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-16 19:34, Tikidav wrote:

I wanted him to see the hula dancer that I am working on. Oh well, here she is, all 3 inches of hip-shakin' glory. I sculpted her in a wax-like clay over a wire armature.

I'll post another picture when she's further along.

-------

Tama sez: THREE INCHES??!! Wow, thats amazing, such detail & realism in her face...

*Timbone may never see it so hows about you start a thread of your own work Tikidav?

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation