[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Sweet Tiki Coloring Page
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Sweet Tiki Coloring Page
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-20 08:40 am   Permalink

Now mine really looks like it sucks. Nice work Chongo. I may have to make that my new wallpaper.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-20 1:37 pm   Permalink

Hey Thanks LLT for sharing your art. I can't explain how many memories came floodin' the gates when I was coloring it in. Although, I didn't use a computer back in jr High, the feeling was the same. Total nostalgia from the get go and I felt like little grom ditchin' my chores to do something fun. I didn't limit myself to 12 colors. I just went nutz with all the gradients, filters, colors and dodars that make photoshop so bitchin'

Rodeo- Hey man, if I had the time I would of liked to of used pencils and markers. The 'puter just make it faster and easier for me to work on without having to go out and by pens and clear a space opn my desk. I dig the way yours looks. Much more traditonal and old school. Mine is slick and bright, but missing the hands on feeling that is part of the charm of coloring them things. When you finish, please post a pic wo we can all bask in it!!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-20 1:51 pm   Permalink

Chong,
Don't thank me-thank smogbreather!This is all his idea and guidance!That guy has a mind like a huge personal organizer!How he can manage so much inside an average size head-he must download some of it on zip discs daily!
Totally brought me back to kiddiehood drawing it! I grew up late 60's-early 80's and I remember doing these as a kid and gettin it all tricked out! I was sooooo tempted to put a wizard in that beach scene-or a dragon or mushroom like the ones they used to have! Chongo,You really did cheat but it looks so good that you're off the hook! Totally want to see Rodeo's finished poster done in the ol' school style!Wish I wasn't so busy or I'd color one up! Talk to y'all soon!You guys going to the Catalina Island Tikifest? (1-word answers-don't wanna get this spool off track)I also wanna see Holden's coloring job! Step up! and stay in the lines!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-21 12:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks Holden for the coloring Page! Chongolio, yours is awesome! I sat down with my 6 year old and a box of colored pens and spent a good hour coloring with him. My wife and 9 Year old daughter colored theirs the following day together. What a great Family Project!

My 6 year old, Hayden's page.

My 9 year old, Hannah's page.

My wife did her's in Crayon.

And here is mine. I'll have to try one in Photoshop.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-22 11:59 am   Permalink

Here's mine (photoshop)...

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-22 3:21 pm   Permalink

Nice Rainbow Bleed in the Sky,Smogbreather! I'm glad you're relaxing a bit!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Troll
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-29 1:49 pm   Permalink

typed in Tiki coloring pages after my 6 year old and her best friend have colored the Mai Kai coloring book about 50 times (thank goodness for scanners) and this was the first hit! This is so great, it will keep them busy for hours.

her little friend thinks Viv is just the coolest because her daddy carves and she got to go to the Mai Kai. Any kid that "gets" it is cool to come over anytime.

View Profile of Tiki-Troll Send a personal message to Tiki-Troll  Email Tiki-Troll     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-29 2:05 pm   Permalink

RIGHT ON TIKI TROLL!
Holden and I were supposed to do a set of these for sale thru Tiki Farm
but that kinda fizzled after i started on the second one
and he made it into a free coloring page for the chillens...

PM me with your address and I'll send you a few pages from 2 Tiki Coloring Books i had created (and sold out of) in the past few years...

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation