FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki (mostly) tiki centralite art : benzart curly lono, page 13, 6/25/10
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
(mostly) tiki centralite art : benzart curly lono, page 13, 6/25/10
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 9:53 pm   Permalink

here are some of my pieces by tiki central artists and a couple others i've been collecting. featuring: tiki tony, kirby, gecko, keigs, hai kai, tikimecula, matt reese, tikisobayli, munktiki, onatiki, benzart, basment kahuna, kaha ki'i (i miss him!), derek yaniger, dave burke, bosko, doug horne and frame fetish. i'm not including my great mugs by tiki farm, vantiki, rum demon, theartcoach, danlovestikis, poptiki, crazy al, tiki diablo, tiki jungle and others.

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2010-04-14 17:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2010-06-25 16:14 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 9:55 pm   Permalink

thanks to hewey for helpin' me get the pics aligned!

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2006-06-10 10:51 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-07 11:59 pm   Permalink

Mate that is an awesome collection you got going there!

[ This Message was edited by: hewey 2006-06-08 19:06 ]

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 10:10 am   Permalink

mahalo hewey! i fixxed the original post.

Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 10:55 am   Permalink

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the BIGGEST collection of Tiki Tony and Gecko mugs I have ever seen. The Gecko mugs look like an entire tribe!!! Very Nice!

Cheers and Mahalo for sharing!!!

Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 12:55 pm   Permalink

You have created an impressive collection of contemporary tiki art.

I don't know of anyone else who has exclusively focused on the best work of the best new artists.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 8:22 pm   Permalink

Just curious, who did the very last piece at the bottom, the reddish brownish elongated carving???

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 8:26 pm   Permalink

Now we know what you've been doing with your allowance!
Looks great, thanks for sharing and I'm sure the TC artists appreciate your support!

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 8:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-08 20:22, hiltiki wrote:
Just curious, who did the very last piece at the bottom, the reddish brownish elongated carving???

"tane mahuta" was done by maaka tipa of new zealand. it's 4 feet tall.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 11:52 pm   Permalink

wow....just wow

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-09 06:52 am   Permalink

What did you have on the walls before Oct. 05 2005? Hey, is that red new Zealand one really TC art?

Lookin great, do you still have the other TikiTony mugs. I think that you had two purple/black ones with the lean. Lean wit it, rock wit it.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-10 10:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-09 06:52, teaKEY wrote:
What did you have on the walls before Oct. 05 2005? Hey, is that red new Zealand one really TC art?

Lookin great, do you still have the other TikiTony mugs. I think that you had two purple/black ones with the lean. Lean wit it, rock wit it.

i had 2 other fatutus. one went to my favorite locals, danlovestikis, for a zombie village tribute mug and the other went to my good friend travelingjones for a politiki ronnie raygun. no, i've don't think maaka tipa is a tc member. nor have i seen any posts by dave burke. i just like their work. i have another dave burke painting too, but it's frankenstein, not tiki, so i didn't include it. i did qualify it by saying a couple others in my original post. the thing i like best about my tc art is i like the artists so much. i've never met any of them in person, but i feel like i know them from their posts and personal messages. all are people i'd be proud to have as friends. soon i'll have 4 flounder burlap paintings of coco joe's, a thorsten hasenkamm tiki painting and a frankenstein/tiki thrill ride painting by pooch. also, hewey is gonna do a pinstriped tiki painting for me soon.

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2006-06-10 11:01 ]

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2006-06-10 11:06 ]

aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-10 10:54 am   Permalink

Nice. Very nice.

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-11 06:18 am   Permalink

Of all the Tony mugs, I really like that yellow one the best. Looks like a banana. My green in my collection is my favorite, and actually made my dad take notice. Its one of the only full body relief sculpture mugs.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-11 2:41 pm   Permalink

teaKEY, i always appreciate your interest and comments on my collection. pm your address, i'm gonna send you a mug.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation