FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki (mostly) tiki centralite art : benzart curly lono, page 13, 6/25/10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
(mostly) tiki centralite art : benzart curly lono, page 13, 6/25/10
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-23 09:50 am   Permalink

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-23 4:02 pm   Permalink

Nice ink Bullet!
Who does your work out in cali?
I've spent several hours under the gun but never got a Tiki tattoo, at least not yet......you may have inspired me to draw something up for myself.

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-24 6:07 pm   Permalink

hey bullet

bitchin tat. You are taking your apprectiation of TC art to new heights. I can only imagine Ken must be beside himself with excitement. What an honor for him.

Are you gonna color it in similar to the original?

mg

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-24 6:26 pm   Permalink

mahalo jordan, kinny, tim and michael. tim, i go to modern body in sac. i deliver their mail. i'm a walking ad for them, cuz almost everyday people ask me where i get my work done, so they give me a steep discount. a 3 hour session was only $150! over half off their regular price. michael, yes, the next session will fill in the black sections, which will make the details stand out more, and coloring him a light green and light brown. i'm very happy with it. i'll post pics in a week or so when it's done.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-24 8:13 pm   Permalink

You one crazy mo fo!

Awesome!

Prime example of enjoying life!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-24 9:01 pm   Permalink

Great ink Bullet - I've got some pasty Paipo real estate earmarked for a Ruzic myself some day. Right arm traditional, left arm revival - that's the plan!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-29 6:40 pm   Permalink

it's my daughter's 18th birthday. so to celebrate i filled tiki tony's volcano mug with rubbing alcohol and put it in gecko's kilauea bowl. i added dry ice and water and voila! a volcano!

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2007-09-29 18:44 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-29 7:28 pm   Permalink

Fabulous collection...please put me in your will...all of that would look good at my place.

Are you getting that tat colorized....it is looking good!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-20 4:19 pm   Permalink

the seated cannibal king is finished. i'm very happy with the job ronnie did.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

timidtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-20 5:07 pm   Permalink

Nice tat tiedye. I'll bet THAT would have scared the devil out of the Senator in Minneapolis.

View Profile of timidtiki Send a personal message to timidtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-20 8:57 pm   Permalink

INCREDIBLE!
Thanks Bullet,for not only giving the Seated Cannibal king a fine and royal Gold frame,
but actually tattooing him on your skin! I feel truly honored that you would pay the work
so much respect and elevation! Sheeoot! i'm blushin now! Tell ronnie he did a Fantastic job!
And you even put LLT there on the bottom! i'm floored! wowza! A Million Mahalos to you!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-21 08:15 am   Permalink

YOU Da KING!

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-24 4:01 pm   Permalink

Sweet ink Bullet, really close to the original!

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 3:51 pm   Permalink

Tat looks great Bullet!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-21 11:43 am   Permalink

the ink is awesome dude! its giving me some ideas for my tattoo

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation