FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Fredz Hedz by Freddimon and Tikiware by Pelee Jan
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Fredz Hedz by Freddimon and Tikiware by Pelee Jan
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-02 4:57 pm   Permalink

Great Job on the big sucker!
Something to enjoy for the rest of your life
and no-one can take it easily at-least.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Freddimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-03 3:18 pm   Permalink

Thanx TikiDavid... I'm bumping things up big, Aye? Seeksurf, it's already taken 'cause it's in my sis' back yard... She really loves it too! More pix coming, it's almost done on the carving and sanding now...

View Profile of Freddimon Send a personal message to Freddimon  Email Freddimon Goto the website of Freddimon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Freddimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-09 07:06 am   Permalink

Sanding, more sanding and getting dusty!

View Profile of Freddimon Send a personal message to Freddimon  Email Freddimon Goto the website of Freddimon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 07:11 am   Permalink

That's what I'm talkin about Freddimon!! Lookin great.

View Profile of tikifreak1 Send a personal message to tikifreak1  Email tikifreak1 Goto the website of tikifreak1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 9:20 pm   Permalink

standing ovation! that is one killlerrr moai dude!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 08:38 am   Permalink

Superb moai. I love the grain.

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Freddimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-14 4:48 pm   Permalink

Thanx tikifreak! This is my greatest BIGGEST so far! Tikithomas thanx for the S.O.! I'm lucky to be still standing after this one myself! Benella, thanx, too. Check out the grain now... sanding done and a little eye stain now...

Freddimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-17 6:08 pm   Permalink

Here's the finished pix...

Freddimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-22 2:35 pm   Permalink

Finally... Here's # 11 from last summer... Finished almost... Stained and then varnished once...

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 06:31 am   Permalink

Woah, Freddi! The MOAI finished up Great and the grain really Pops with the finish. Excellent piece there and THEN along comes # 11, More WOW's, Cool stuf! Find some MORE of those old Photos.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation