FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » happy birthday drunken hat -- you old fart!
happy birthday drunken hat -- you old fart!
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-18 11:23 pm   Permalink

yes folks, it's true. our beloved drunken hat -- the man who ran san francisco hilly blocks to catch up with the booze bus, survived a nasty surgery on his neck, and is now gainfully employed by the hooptylau van rental company -- gains another year june 19th. (it has been quite a year, hasn't it?)

best wishes and here's hoping you make it home before 8pm monday night!

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-06-18 11:56 pm   Permalink

Yes, Happy Birthday drunken hat!
Quote:

On 2006-06-18 23:23, tikicleen wrote:
yes folks, it's true. our beloved drunken hat -- the man who ... survived a nasty surgery on his neck,

Where are the photos! Maybe you already posted them elswhere but please repost them here. I'm having some trouble navigating around

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 06:33 am   Permalink

Big Happy bday DrunkenHAt, you deserve to be another year older!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 07:58 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday, drunkenhat! Catch up with you and tikicleen again soon... Okole Maluna!!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 08:17 am   Permalink

Happy happy Drunken Hat.

Boom sis boom siss boom boom ssss

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 09:09 am   Permalink

HAPPY HAT DAY!!! I hope this next year treats you a little better than the last. I bet you will still be able to catch up to the bus with a walker. I look forward to more good times with you and Cleen soon. Best wished to you on your Birthday!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 10:31 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday DH!! Hope it's a great year for you! The East Bay is pretty flat (except Oakland Hills). We'll try to find a hill or two for you to run this year!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 5:05 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Drunken Hat!!! If I would have known your birthday was so close when we were hangin' at Forbidden Island, I would have bought you a Mystery Bowl! Cheers!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 10:53 pm   Permalink

Happy B-day, Scott! Lucky is the man who gets to keep the Oasis Drink Contest trophy 2 years in a row... without even competing! Lookin' forward to Hoopty-06!!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-06-20 3:57 pm   Permalink

For Hat day, I would like to reserve:

One Full Size hat.

With unlimited hat mileage (25 cents for each additional hat mile spent behind a bus).

I'll also need the Hat Damage Waiver, Personal Hat Accident Insurance, and Supplemental Hat Liability Protection, to protect me when uninsured drunken hats crash into my hat.

How much is it to upgrade to a Premium Hat?

Happy belated hat day.

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2006-06-20 16:47 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-20 4:25 pm   Permalink

Woooooo!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-20 9:37 pm   Permalink

Go Hat!!!

You are the tops. Happy BDay, xo Inky

[ This Message was edited by: inkylouise 2006-06-20 21:48 ]

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-20 9:55 pm   Permalink

thanks everyone for the comments. i really didn't want to make a big deal about my b-day. but it is always nice to here from the ohana!

Quote:

On 2006-06-19 22:53, Doctor Z wrote:
Happy B-day, Scott! Lucky is the man who gets to keep the Oasis Drink Contest trophy 2 years in a row... without even competing! Lookin' forward to Hoopty-06!!

hmmm.....i don't have the trophy anymore. i gave it to will the trill at the FI opening and he was in turn going to give it to otto(which is his neighbor if no one knew which means there really is no excuse for the trophy not to be in the hands of this years winner). did the trophy not make it back to oasis?

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-21 3:21 pm   Permalink

Happy B-Day my friend!
A drink on me at the crawl!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-21 6:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-20 21:55, the drunken hat wrote:

hmmm.....i don't have the trophy anymore. i gave it to will the trill at the FI opening and he was in turn going to give it to otto(which is his neighbor if no one knew which means there really is no excuse for the trophy not to be in the hands of this years winner). did the trophy not make it back to oasis?

[/quote]

Hmmmm? Soccer Tiki and I won the Room Decorating Contest at Oasis this year. Could this be the trophy Otto gave us???

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-06-21 18:59 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation