FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Toa's Going Away Crawl (also known as Cannibal, KC & Kelly)
Tiki Toa's Going Away Crawl (also known as Cannibal, KC & Kelly)
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 10:25 am   Permalink

Quote:
Well, with a heavy heart I have decided to return to WI to be closer to my kids and for the ability to be in each others lives in a bigger way. I have had such an amazing time here in California, I have met some wonderful and amazing people. Got to do and see some great stuff while I was here. Dry heat rules. But my 5 year old son and 8 year old daughter need me as much as I them.

Aloha, and Mahalo.

KC

So some of us Culties and anyone else who would like to tag along is invited to join us on Saturday for a crawl around the greater LA area so he may expirience the truly wpnderful establishments we have here before returning to the frigid North

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine - to fix name in title - 2006-06-19 12:15 ]

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 11:23 am   Permalink

Dr. Shocker, hi long time no see. We need more detail if you are serious!! and who is KC .....sorry can't recall.???

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 11:42 am   Permalink

Tiki Toa.....as I did not know him as this I often forget......I am working out the details in the next couple of days it is kinda a impromptu run......and great to hear from you too......hopfully you can come out

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 11:49 am   Permalink

I'd love to join in the fun! Alas I'll be just up north at the NW tiki crawl.
Have a great time guys!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 12:24 pm   Permalink

Route and Directions

We will start @ The Puka Bar in Long Beach @ 4 This is when they open I suggest gettign there early

From there we will head to the Purple Orchid then onto the Tiki Ti if you wonder why the big jump its cause we want to be able to get into the Ti and elaxe for a while and not stand in line.......we hope to be there shortly after 6.......

From the Tiki Ti we will hit the Voodoo Room, Trader Vics, The Tonga Hut and then finish off the Evening at the Lucky Tiki.......

7 Tiki Bars, 70 mile all in one night.....directions below

http://tmcc.rhps.org/KCCrawl.pdf

Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 3:55 pm   Permalink

You might want to head up PCH from the Puka Bar to the P.O. so's you can stop in at the Hale Hawaii in Torrance (twixt Crenshaw & Hawthorne on PCH). Old Skool/dive in a business plaza. Low TiPSY factor, but it's the real deal and they make the best Scorpion around! Being an owner-operated bar, smokers are welcome, but that also means that if Ron doesn't feel like coming in, it won't be open!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 4:21 pm   Permalink

may try to sneak it into the trip....just want to make sure we get to the Ti early enough to enjoy it before the unwashed masses

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 4:33 pm   Permalink

I agree I will meet up with you guys around 6pm bum...(before unwashed masses). I will be wearing a red rose on my hair. Wait a min....my hair is too short for that.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-19 4:44 pm   Permalink

yeah!!!

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-24 10:05 pm   Permalink

Sorry couldn't make it something came up. Hope to see you soon.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation