FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Let's go to Bahooka! August 7, 2006 @ 7:00 p.m.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Let's go to Bahooka! August 7, 2006 @ 7:00 p.m.
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 11:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-29 07:52, ookoo lady wrote:
Sorry you can't come, paranoid123. I was looking forward to meeting you in person.

We'll stick with Monday for this first get-together, since it's already been posted for awhile, and Tuesday is the 4th of July.

For future dates, we'll try to pick the day that will get the most people to participate!

Glad it was a good turn out, let us know when the next one is & Utopiandreem & i will be there!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 6:46 pm   Permalink

So is this going to be a once a month thing on Mondays??
That makes is a bit easier than every week.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 8:41 pm   Permalink

Well, most people seem to like Mondays, and only one person can't come on Mondays (temporarily).

So unless a lot of people speak up (and post here) that they would prefer a different day,
we'll try to keep meeting on the first Monday of each month.

See you August 7!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-05 10:10 pm   Permalink

How about Bahooka's for New Years 2007!?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 04:59 am   Permalink

Sounds like fun, but they close at 10:00. I guess you could see about making special arrangements for a private party.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-06 4:11 pm   Permalink

Hey Ookoo, Utopiandreem & i would prefer thursday or fridays if possible.

TBIrd.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
'Vid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 10:48 am   Permalink

We're talking to Bahooka about catering at Tiki-Invasion on August 5th. Great ribs!

You know that place has something like 110 aquariums in it?! Wow!

Very cool place and super nice folks there. Also, great tropical drinks!

Definitely make it out there!

'Vid

View Profile of 'Vid Send a personal message to 'Vid  Email 'Vid Goto the website of 'Vid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dead_ed65

Posted: 2006-07-18 7:23 pm   Permalink

HI Ookoo Lady!
How did the trip to Bahooka go? My wife and I were also taking about getting a group together and heading up to Rosemead!When will the August visit be? Going to Tiki Invasion on the 5th so I can't be sure if I'll make Bahooka's around then.In the late 60s' and early 70's my family would and I would pay regular visits to this important Tiki/Nautical (should-be)historic locale.Keep me clued in as to what's up!
In Tiki We Trust,
Ed

View Profile of dead_ed65 Send a personal message to dead_ed65  Email dead_ed65     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dead_ed65

Posted: 2006-07-18 7:33 pm   Permalink

Uuuuhhhh,it pays to read previous postings,Duuuuh. The 7th sounds like a plan yall!!! See ya on the 5th at Mission Tiki Drive-In's Tiki Invasion!!!! YAAAAHHHOOOOOOO B^)

View Profile of dead_ed65 Send a personal message to dead_ed65  Email dead_ed65     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 8:41 pm   Permalink

The missus and I went out there for lunch on Sunday. Had a great time stuufing our faces and relaxing. I left some flyers over there for the Tiki Invasion, and had nice chat with the manager there. "what to see him eat a carrot?" ha the fish is soo funny.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 10:30 pm   Permalink

Elianore and I went there on Monday on the way back from Palm Springs. Chico is the best (actually just about the only waiter) there. He is soooo funny. Navy Grogs are just about ok there and the lobster and steak is pretty good. Hope to see you all there one of these Mondays. Not the best day for me but I will try to make it one of these times.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LilTikiDude

Posted: 2006-07-29 02:43 am   Permalink

Hey there all, this is bigtikidude's little bro.
Mondays sound like an awesoem day, make it feel like the weekend is continuing right on through the week. If my bro goes or I get some cash and directions, I'll be sure to be there. GOTTA LOVE THE TIKI PLACES LEFT! Too few still around, especially with Sam's Seafood gone. (Glad I was at the Sam's Fairwell bash.)

Hope to be there,
Jake "Lil Tiki Dude" Hanson

View Profile of LilTikiDude Send a personal message to LilTikiDude  Email LilTikiDude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 7:05 pm   Permalink

Just a gentle bump...remember this Monday! I hope to see everyone!

Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-07 10:48 am   Permalink

Adrian, Kate and I are in.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-08-07 1:06 pm   Permalink

GROG try to make it, but may not get there 'til 8:00 or so.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation