FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » Congrats King Kukulele - he's a Dad!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Congrats King Kukulele - he's a Dad!!!
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-30 01:57 am   Permalink

Congratulations to the King and his lovely Consort on the arrival of their Princess.

Long live the Princess!

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-30 10:39 pm   Permalink

Brand New Little Daughter

She´s your brand new little daughter,
so enchanted, sweet and smart.
With a coo, she´ll have you smiling
With a laugh, she´ll own your heart.

It´s the time for hugs and kisses,
Reassurance when she cries.
It´s the time for making moments
Full of love and Lullabies.

For these golden days of childhood
come and go so very fast -
Hold her tight and love her dearly.
Make these preciouse moments last.

- by Linda Lee Elrod

Congrats Denny and Hillary on your bundle of joy!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-04 10:42 pm   Permalink

Congrats Denny, Hillary and the kids, you beat us by a couple of days, glad everything went well...
All the best,
Ran, Dale & Ofel

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-11 4:00 pm   Permalink

Congrats Kuk Daddy..,.

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-12 10:28 am   Permalink

Welcome to parenthood Guys! Get ready for the onslought of unsolicited advice!
Congrats!

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 03:27 am   Permalink

ALOHA and thanks to all of you for being so kind to us, we are super thankful and happy to announce the arrival of our baby girl Kathryn Siobhan Moynahan, for anyone who's interested Siobhan is Irish and it sounds like "Shivonne". It took me a while to organize a few pictures for you, here they are:

This one above is the Princess Kukulele sleeping after a long night of Ukulele jamming. And below she is playing her “Air Ukulele” version of Lovely Hula Hands.

Believe it or not, this is the Princess Kukulele after her third Mai Tai at the Tiki Ti. It was her birthday and I felt like I should buy her a drink...is that so bad?

And here are the shots that Hilary insisted should be included so that you all could see what a wonderfully childish girl we have.

This was taken the day of her birth, June 22nd, 2006

Thanks again to all of you for your well wishes and for all of you who didn't get to meet her yet (we caught alot of you at Sabrina's birthday party) we hope you will meet her soon...and thanks Tiki Kiliki for helping us get the word out, you're great!

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 1:28 pm   Permalink

She's beautifull. Congrats.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 12:53 pm   Permalink

Cograts Papason

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 1:09 pm   Permalink

Congrats King!!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ukulare
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-22 4:29 pm   Permalink

Congratulations, Denny and Hillary! Katy sure is a cutie! Did you notice that in the 2nd picture you posted above it looks like she's strumming a Cmaj7th chord!

Hula Bliss and I found out we were pregnant (using one of those pee stick things)5 minutes before the Friday party at Hukilau 2004. Lucky me, I got all of her drink tickets! Anyway, your lives will never be the same, so speaketh Keiki Squishy (now a very mature 13 months old).

See you (all?) at Hukilau 2006!

[ This Message was edited by: Ukulare 2006-07-22 16:31 ]

View Profile of Ukulare Send a personal message to Ukulare  Email Ukulare     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-22 10:49 pm   Permalink

Denny, I'm looking forward to seeing more pics in August when I visit with you!

She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't wait to hold her at Hukilau - congrats Daddy-O!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation