FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Spermy's Carvings...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Spermy's Carvings...
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-24 8:52 pm   Permalink

Yo! Spermy???!!!!

Post pics of your carvings here!!

Party! Party!!!

Damn! arrrrr!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 05:46 am   Permalink

Yeah Spermy, hang'um up for us to gander!!

Cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste Funny!

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart 2006-06-25 05:46 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 08:14 am   Permalink

What's up Spermy? Post those pics!

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 1:11 pm   Permalink

Yea, Spermy-post the pics!

I have no idea what they are talking about but would like to see nonetheless.

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 2:37 pm   Permalink

Yeah,.....

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 8:30 pm   Permalink

Spermy???

Are you busy using your towell off the mug shelf???

If so, take your time....Enjoy cause that's the last free thing in this world!! ( plus, love is beautiful!!:)

Rock on !!!!

----

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2006-06-25 20:31 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 8:41 pm   Permalink

eeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(Sperm whale-ese for "post those pics mate!"

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-25 10:16 pm   Permalink

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 8:22 pm   Permalink

Aloha Everybody-
I am stoked that you guys really want to see my stuff. Except I am not ready to post anything just yet. I did have a little carving get together here at "Spermy's Blowhole" last Saturday with some of the best of the best So. Cal carvers(Aarons Akua, Kirby, Polynesiac,Tiki Diablo, Davez_tikiz ,and Poly Pop) but it was more of a lesson for me. I am just a total beginner. I am still trying to figure out what kind of tools to get and how to use them. Although Kirby and Polynesiac left me with unfinished projects for me to add my touch to. Aarons Akua left me with a sweet mallot (wood is good) I also have a Marqesian mask I have started and some other guests added a little to it. So I am sorry if Bamboo Ben left anybody "high and dry" but I think he is just jelious that he had to work at the shop that day. Anyway here is som pic's of the projects/ awesome momentos that Polynesiac and Kirby left for me.

First up is a Marqesian style mask that I actually started (@ Polynesiacs carving class) and some of my guests added to. and I'll be glad to take some of the credit for.

Next up is what Polynesiac did in just 3 or 4 hours I cant belive what he can do and how informative he is!!! Polynesiac Rocks and his Tiki's kick some major ass. I think I am going to try to work on this guy a bit and see what I can add on to him.

Last but not least is what Kirby did to a palm stump I had lying in the garage. Kirby totally amazes me how creative he is. It was wierd to see a stump turn into a cool ass sperm whale.

Here is the other half Kirby left for me to finish.

I cant belive how cool it was to hang with everybody and how willing they were to help out a dude like me to get started!! I really need a big kick in the ass cause I want to get out there and make TIKI's thanks everybody for all of the encouragement!!!

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-06-27 21:33 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 8:36 pm   Permalink

Very Cool stuff so far. I am jealous that you have so many talented carvers close by to give you advice and to hang with. Wish I was closer. Your on the right track man, now full steam ahead.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 8:37 pm   Permalink

hey...sounds like "Coontiki West." Looks like some fun stuff came out of the get together.
I like the mask and whale...and of course...Polynesiac's stuff is always very cool. Keep
chizzlin'.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-26 11:45 pm   Permalink

I had a great time hangin with a great bunch of dudes, sum awsome carving was goin on for sure.. I accualy picked up sum nice tips to boot... now git busy and finish up that whale.. and we wanna see those other logs turn into some spermified tikis...thanks a mil spermy .. see ya next time....

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-27 09:37 am   Permalink

thanks for the invite. Sorry I couldnt make it.

Great start on some nice carving. Keep it up!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2006-06-27 09:39 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-27 1:47 pm   Permalink

Come to think of it...that tiki kinda looks like a cross between Bert and Korla Pundit (sp?)

Good times, good times...

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-27 7:45 pm   Permalink

Get into it Spermy!

Cant imagine its easy with those little flippers though...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation