FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 7
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 7
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-15 12:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-15 10:04, Hau 'oli Tiki wrote:
...And APE... I'd a thrown my panties up there. If I'd a been wearin any. I'll bring extras this year, just in case.

Does APE make you horny baby? Yeah!!!!!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 10:56 am   Permalink

Hey! What about WAITIKI?!!

http://www.waitiki.com/

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-16 11:14 am   Permalink

Now that would be something. Ahhh, good listening...

Quote:

On 2007-01-16 10:56, hodadhank wrote:
Hey! What about WAITIKI?!!

http://www.waitiki.com/

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-19 11:30 pm   Permalink

Hell yeah! TO7! Party in Mr.& Mrs. Bamboo's room where we will break shit

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-25 10:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-12 12:38, frostiki wrote:
Otto,
have you released any info on how to be a vendor for TO7? We are considering the trip, just trying to decide if it's financially feasible.

Please email me directly to get on the vendor info list
otto@tikinews.com

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-28 5:50 pm   Permalink

Can't wait for Tiki Oasis 07 after having such a blast at Oasis 6.. I'm sure all the details will work out fine in otto's capable hands.. Also looking forward to seeing all the great (drunk) people that i met last year again.. Saving for my accom and gonna book a flight soon.. Any other Australians coming????

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-15 7:50 pm   Permalink

When will tickets go on sale? I am saving my pennies.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-18 8:49 pm   Permalink

Will kids be allowed at all the events? Thurs at The Bali Hai as well? Do they need a ticket? Cost?

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-18 10:17 pm   Permalink

I say stop the bitchin' and freaking out and let Otto do his thang. You know it is gonna kick ass! Has Tiki Oasis ever sucked? Answer... NO So Don't worry!

T.F.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Fink 2007-02-18 22:18 ]

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-19 08:58 am   Permalink

Say what you want Tiki Fink, but some of us have legitimate questions to ask that are crucial to the planning. The deadline for for the vendors NON-refundable deposit and the discount hotel rates is less than a month away. Yes, Tiki Oasis always, um, "kicks ass" as you put it, but Otto doesn't always think of everything, and has previously admitted he appreciates TC'ers input and bringing overlooked items to his attention. Often times, if you don't ask, you won't know.

Let the curious ask, the bitchers bitch, and the planners plan. It's all part of the process, and it's how it has worked every year.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-24 10:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-18 20:49, seamus wrote:
Will kids be allowed at all the events? Thurs at The Bali Hai as well? Do they need a ticket? Cost?

As always, kids under 18 are allowed in free to all events, including Thursday night at Bali Hai (it is a restaurant)

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-28 5:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-19 08:58, seamus wrote:
Say what you want Tiki Fink, but some of us have legitimate questions to ask that are crucial to the planning. The deadline for for the vendors NON-refundable deposit and the discount hotel rates is less than a month away. Yes, Tiki Oasis always, um, "kicks ass" as you put it, but Otto doesn't always think of everything, and has previously admitted he appreciates TC'ers input and bringing overlooked items to his attention. Often times, if you don't ask, you won't know.

Let the curious ask, the bitchers bitch, and the planners plan. It's all part of the process, and it's how it has worked every year.

Well stated Seamus! I just wanted to give some props to Otto. That's all.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-01 5:34 pm   Permalink

I've tried for a coupla days now to access www.tikioasis.com and it keeps saying "Forbidden"?????

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-01 8:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-01 17:34, SoccerTiki wrote:
I've tried for a coupla days now to access www.tikioasis.com and it keeps saying "Forbidden"?????

It's forbidden, as in Forbidden Island!!
Just kidding, I have someone working on the site and they accidentally disconnected it
There is nothing on the site right now anyways that cannot be seen at
www.tikinews.com

I will post to TC as soon as the site is up

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-01 9:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-01 17:34, SoccerTiki wrote:

That was just for You Soccer Tiki,

Just razzin'

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation